SEXY BACK! ;))

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Scarlette said:
Hello Chickbuster lover! :)) May I know who you are (seeing as you're a new member/you changed your username)? Thank you very much though! :**

I joined a few months ago so I'm definitely a newbie lol. I'm Jennifer! It's nice to meet you :)

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
geekgoddess said:
I joined a few months ago so I'm definitely a newbie lol. I'm Jennifer! It's nice to meet you :)

Hey Hey Jennifer! :)) Nice to meet you! I'm Hannah, but I like my Internet First Name Scarlette better though, it's not... common. I may act like a slut/biatch but it's just character. I'm really nice promise! I'm turning 17 this Saturday, and I'm currently studying Medicine under a scholarship. I'm Asian! :)

How about you? What more do you want to learn? :)

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Scarlette said:
Hey Hey Jennifer! :)) Nice to meet you! I'm Hannah, but I like my Internet First Name Scarlette better though, it's not... common. I may act like a slut/biatch but it's just character. I'm really nice promise! I'm turning 17 this Saturday, and I'm currently studying Medicine under a scholarship. I'm Asian! :)

How about you? What more do you want to learn? :)

lol the name Scarlette is quite excellent I agree. Congratulations on your scholarship and studying medicine? Are you looking to be a doctor or are you taking a different medical career path?

I'm currently in school myself. I'm 24 years old and I'm in graduate school right now pursuing my masters degree in School Psychology. I'm not ethically interesting like you, just very White lol. Although as part of my heritage I'm Bohemian and German...so maybe the Bohemian part is interesting. Anyway I digress :dawg:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
geekgoddess said:
lol the name Scarlette is quite excellent I agree. Congratulations on your scholarship and studying medicine? Are you looking to be a doctor or are you taking a different medical career path?

I'm currently in school myself. I'm 24 years old and I'm in graduate school right now pursuing my masters degree in School Psychology. I'm not ethically interesting like you, just very White lol. Although as part of my heritage I'm Bohemian and German...so maybe the Bohemian part is interesting. Anyway I digress :dawg:

Not my choice for taking the scholarship tho, but thanks. I'm being trained as a Pediatrician.

Awesome. Psychology is a wonderful course! And no, being Asian sucks. People are too traditional for me. ;)) :damnn:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yo Hannah welcome back. You go to the your nation's supreme court to get WWEF unblocked?