seXepicâ„¢ productions present ECW 2008- Bringin' Home The Bacon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

ECW Week 1

The ECW video plays, featuring all the new and returning superstars, including Kane, Umaga, Carlito, Sabu, Rob Van Dam, King Booker, The Sandman, Christian and the many beautiful divas of the WWE.

We cut to a Wrestlemania 24 video package where we begin by recapping the moments of the pre-show battle royale which features many ECW superstars, and ends with Kane eliminating Elijah Burke to secure a shot at the ECW Championship later in the night. We fast forward to that very match where Kane surprised ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero from behind and gave him a massive Chokeslam to pin him and win the title in just under 9 seconds, the shortest Wrestlemania match in history. We then are shown recaps of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match where 4 ECW stars in Carlito, CM Punk, Shelton Benjamin and John Morrison all attempted to retrieve the briefcase, only to fall short. The video then cuts to the Playboy Bunny Mania Divas Lumber Jill Tag Team Match, pitting Maria and Candice Michelle against Melina and Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix, where the latter team prevailed. Finally, the video flicks back to Kane’s post match celebrations and ends with the Big Red Machine holding the ECW Championship, cackling creepily.

We then shift to the arena which, packed full of fans, is chanting ‘EC Dub’ and waiting for the show to officially begin. We see the announce table, where Joey Styles and Tazz sit, ready to welcome us to the show.

Styles: Ladies and gentleman welcome to this new era of ECW!

Tazz: Yeah baby, it’s looking better than ever in the Land of Extreme and I can finally say I am proud to be here! I can also finally say that I don’t mind sitting here with good old Joey Styles, even if it’s for an extra hour.

Styles: Well I don’t know how to take that but I will reiterate that yes, ECW is now broadcasting for an extra hour! We look to start off the wrestling year with a better and more star-studded ECW and we just took a lot at the wrestlers we received. Talents like Umaga, Christian, Rob Van Dam and King Booker are sure to make big splashes here on ECW.

Tazz: And don’t forget to mention that the ENTIRE divas roster in the WWE is now right here, on Thursday Nights! Man, am I excited.

Styles: We’re just coming out of Wrestlemania where we saw many great matches and last Sunday the ECW Championship was also defended.

Tazz: Yeah, I wouldn’t exactly rate that match 5 stars. Come on, it lasted all of five seconds, they guy that lost that title can’t be feeling too good right-

**Chavo Ardiente**

The crowd boos as the man who lost the ECW Championship last night at Wrestlemania 24 walks out onto the stage. A portion of the audience is laughing, as they remember how Kane surprised Chavo and pinned him in 8 seconds in which was the shortest match in Wrestlemania history. Chavo makes his way down to the ring looking defensive as he grabs a microphone off some personnel before sliding into the centre of the ring, ready to mark the beginning of ECW in the wrestling year.

Styles: Speak of the devil. Here is the man who Kane humiliated two nights ago at Wrestlemania 24, the biggest event in wrestling’s history.

Chavo Guerrero
Wrestlemania is over. The WWE is about to begin a whole new year and that is perfect for me because a new year means a new beginning, a fresh start. You know what I mean, amigos?

Styles: Yeah, I don’t think the crowd is friends with Chavo at all.

The crowd gives heat towards Chavo, who looks annoyed at the misapprehension.

Chavo Guerrero
Whatever, point is, it’s time for a new breath of fresh air to be breathed into my lungs and for me to get back to the top. You may have laughed at Chavo Guerrero last Sunday but that is never happening again.

The crowd laughs again at poor Chavo’s misfortunes.

Chavo Guerrero
Hey! You people better watch it because after my transformation nobody is going to be laughing at me! And I’m going to make sure that sticks thanks to my newest acquisition...

**Smash Mouth**

The crowd is unsure of the new music but then gasp in awe as a true beast of a man steps out onto the entrance ramp. He has an angered look on his face and is wearing only a pair of trousers, allowing the crowd to see his ripped physique and over 6 foot frame. The man walks down to the ring where he accompanies a grinning Chavo.

Tazz: Who is this guy? The dude’s massive!

Chavo Guerrero
Allow me to introduce the newest member of ECW and my bodyguard... Bam Neely!

The crowd boos as even though they haven’t known this guy for long, they already dislike his association with Chavo.

Chavo Guerrero
I’m gonna use this as an opportunity to warn the whole ECW roster. If you people backstage value your health and wellbeing, then you will make sure to steer clear of big Bam Neely and I from now on, because-

**Burned**

Red pyros explode out of the corners of the ring as the crowd erupts for the new ECW Champion, Kane!

Tazz: Whoa baby, things are picking up!

Styles: The new ECW Champion is obviously here to confront the man who he beat for the title, and apparently his new bodyguard.

Chavo looks shocked, possibly from the enormous pyrotechnics, as Kane makes his way down to the ring, sick grin plastered on his face. Suddenly Chavo snaps out of his nervousness and begins to grin, before edging a little closer to Bam Neely for good measure. Chavo doesn’t wait for Kane to enter the ring and instead takes the mic.

Chavo Guerrero
I guess you didn’t hear me earlier when I warned you of the dangers of this man.

Chavo points to Bam Neely who smiles and nods, while a hardly intimidated Big Red Machine pulls himself into the ring, making Chavo slightly more nervous.

Chavo Guerrero
Kane, you may have embarrassed me on Sunday but that isn’t going to happen ever again because of the guy standing right next to me, got it?

Tazz: Haha, I think Chavo’s but off more than he can chew here.

Kane remains indifferent as he casually cracks his knuckles, making Chavo a little tenser.

Chavo Guerrero
Well... err... you better enjoy that ECW Championship while you still have it because-

Chavo is cut off mid sentence as Kane takes a step towards him.

Chavo Guerrero
You... umm... get him!

Styles: Hey... what is this?

Chavo’s sharp words instantly signal Bam Neely to lunge at Kane, but the Big Red Machine pushes him away and grabs him by the throat. However, Chavo then kicks Kane in the back of the knees and he loses his balance, swaying. Neely then takes him off his feet with a massive lariat as the crowd begins to boo the assault. The numbers game gets to Kane as Bam lifts him up in a Full Nelson while Chavo knocks him with kicks to the gut. Neely then lifts him up and plants him down with a grueling Full Nelson Bam (Full Nelson Slam) while Chavo goes up to the top rope and comes down on Kane’s midsection with a Frog Splash! The crowd is booing greatly as Chavo and Bam roll out of the ring and ascend the ramp.

Styles: Oh come on! This is sick! Definitely not the way to start ECW!

Tazz: Haha, they just beat the living HELL out of the ECW Champion.

Styles: And you ENJOY that?

Tazz: Well, ye-

Chavo Guerrero
Kane, what can I say, I tried to tell you. Sooner or later that championship is coming off your waist and it’s gonna be sooner because at Backlash, I am invoking my rematch clause!

Styles: Ladies and gentleman we have a title match!

The crowd boos, as they don’t want Chavo anywhere near the ECW title.

Chavo Guerrero
Oh and as for tonight, just to make sure you truly felt the wrath of Bam Neely, you can face him one on one in singles action!

Tazz: You mean we’re gonna see this hulk in the ring?

**Chavo Ardiente**

More heat is given to the crowd as Chavo grins before walking off with Bam Neely, while in the ring a recovering Kane is looking furious.

Styles: What can I say? Chavo Guerrero just decimated the ECW Champion with the help of his apparent new bodyguard, Bam Neely.

Tazz: Hey, the man doesn’t like being humiliated. Obviously Wrestlemania 24 didn’t go down well for him and he wanted a little revenge. There’s nothing wrong with that.

Styles: As much as I don’t approve, we have to move on, because after the break, we’re going to see an amazing 8 man tag team match containing ECW’s finest.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

**Cool**

The crowd boos one of the men who was unsuccessful in capturing the Money in the Bank briefcase at Wrestlemania. Carlito walks down to the ring chewing his trademark apple and then slides in, waiting for his partners to join him.

Tazz: Carlito was one of the superstars to come to ECW in the post Wrestlemania 24 draft. Personally, I’m glad to see him over here on ECW.

Styles: Well I respect the technical abilities of the guy but I am not a fan of his attitude, especially that disrespectful not to mention annoying apple spitting.

Tazz: Come on, that’s classic. He spits in the face of people who don’t want to be cool, haha.

**Education Proclamation**

The crowd give heat for one of the new members of ECW, Matt Striker. He smiles and waves to the crowd, who really don’t like this guy and his teaching motives, thereby booing the crap out of him. Striker walks down into the ring, joining Carlito.

Tazz: Now this guy, I don’t like. I sure as hell don’t watch the WWE to be part of a class, Joey, you know what I mean?

Styles: I definitely do, as this guy has to be one of the most irritating men in the entire WWE.

Tazz: That being said, he is still a very skilled in ring competitor.

Styles: I guess I have to agree with that.

**Don’t Waste My Time**

The crowd continues to boo as Elijah Burke steps out onto the stage. He smirks cockily and nods to the crowd, who respond with heat. Burke walks, almost struts, down to the ring and joins his partners in the squared circle.

Styles: I know they say that hate is a strong word, but I think I hate this guy.

Tazz: HATE him, how can that be possible? I love this guy Joey, he just reeks of confidence and sure, he’s a little cocky but he gets the job done.

Styles: A LITTLE cocky, you can’t be serious?

Tazz: Yet serious I am, Joey.

**Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me**

Again, the crowd boo for the final member of the team as Shelton Benjamin walks out onto the entrance ramp. The Gold Standard is looking determined to make an impression after coming up short in the Money in the Bank ladder match on Sunday.

Tazz: Now you’ll see a lot of similiarities between Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke.

Styles: Like what, cockiness, arrogance and a mouth that never stops running?

Tazz: Well, that AND also great technique, natural power and incredible athleticism.

**I’ll Show You **

The words ‘I’ll show you, you’ll see’ ring out across the arena as Stevie Richards runs out onto the stage to a modest pop. He pumps his fist in the air and runs down to the ring, slapping the hands of the crowd on the way. he stops just short of the ring, and waits for his partners.

Styles: I kinda feel sorry for this guy, Tazz. A great portion of his career has been scarred by injury and he looks to get back on track tonight.

Tazz: Well, I don’t feel sorry for anyone, but this guy, like me, is an ECW Original so I feel some sorta respect towards the guy.
Styles: Let’s see if he can get back on track with a win tonight.

**SOS**

The cheery Jamaican music begins to play, and a cheery Jamaican superstar runs out on the entrance to compliment it. Kofi has a great smile on his face as he does his ‘Boop, boop’ taunt on the stage, before running down to the ring to join Stevie.

Styles: Well since debuting, Kofi Kingston has thoroughly impressed me with both his in ring work, and his jolliness.

Tazz: I’d go as far to call it raving lunacy, but that’s just me.

Styles: Come on, the guy just wants to smile once in a while, maybe you should think of doing that, Tazz.

Tazz: Shut up Joey. *frowns*

**Man In The Box**

The crowd cheers greatly (especially the older portion) as Tommy Dreamer walks out onto the entrance way. He pumps his fist into the air three times and mouths the letters ‘E, C, W’ as the crowd respond with shouting them out, before Dreamer walks down to the ring accompanied by an “EC Dub’ chant.

Tazz: It’s obvious why they call this guy the heart and soul of ECW, just look at the crowd getting into him.

Styles: Tommy Dreamer is a true respected veteran.

Tazz: Me and him weren’t the best friends in the past, but I am happy to see him work with the new generation to continue to improve ECW.

**Enter Sandman**

This comes as a big shock to the ecstatic crowd, who have not seen the Sandman in a long time. He appears at the corner of the arena amongst the crowd, beer can in hand. He sprays some of the alcohol over the crowd as he makes his way down to the ring, celebrating with the cheering crowd along the way.

Tazz: The Sandman is just one of the superstars returning to ECW, but in this case I think we were better off before.

Styles: What makes you say that?

Tazz: Look at him- he’s an out of shape beer guzzling goon who should have stayed in retirement. This is meant to be a NEW era.

Sandman meets his partners at ringside and the four of them slide into the ring. He then offers longtime friend Tommy Dreamer his beer and he accepts, and the ECW chants ring out as the old friends embrace. However, it is cut off by Elijah Burke, who slaps the beer can out of Dreamer’s hand to heat, before telling them to start the match.

Styles: It looks like Burke is ready to start the match.

Tazz: Hey, so am I. Let’s have some action!

MATCH 1
Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin & Matt Striker & Carlito v Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman & Stevie Richards & Kofi Kingston
(8 Man Tag Team)

Synopsis: The match begins in utter chaos as all 8 men want a piece of the action, until the referee allows the match to settle down. Many tags are made, and after the action progresses, the heels are able to isolate Kofi Kingston after some dirty tactics behind the ref’s back.

Ending: Kofi crawls towards his corner in hope of finally being able to get a rest from the action, but Matt Striker pulls him back to the centre of the ring, away from safety. ‘Your Teacher’ then grabs Kingston’s legs and pulls them upwards under himself, applying a Boston Crab! Striker wrenches Kofi’s legs while lecturing him on how the move is hurting him: ‘Pretty soon your back is going to have some snapped vertebrae so I’d just tap out right now’. The crowd boos this obnoxious teaching and is inspired to cheer for Kofi even louder and as they chant his name, the Jamaican Superstar manages to flip over onto his back before kicking Striker away with his long, powerful legs. Matt flies shoulder first into the corner and stumbles away from it in pain, while Kofi is already on his way to making a tag. As Shelton Benjamin in brought into the match on the other side of the ring, Kofi finally manages to get the tag out and the crowd cheers wildly as Tommy Dreamer is brought into the match. The heart and soul of this very brand takes out Shelton with an immediate clothesline and follows it up with another as the crowd begins to chant ‘EC Dub’. Tommy picks Shelton up and then scoops him onto the corner in Tree of Woe position. He trembles violently and like a man possessed, shouts ECW at the top of his lungs and the crowd echoes him. However, before Dreamer can hit the low dropkick, Elijah Burke runs into him full force, shocking him by taking him out with a lariat!

The referee forces Elijah back onto the apron but as soon as Shelton gets down from the turnbuckle, he tags Burke into the match. Elijah immediately looks to end things, as he picks Tommy up and wasting no time, hooks his arm for the Elijah Experience. However, Dreamer has been in the biz’ long enough to know when danger is near, so he immediately pushes away from Burke and staggers away to tag in his long time friend, ECW Original, and the man who is making his return tonight, the Sandman! He rushes into the match and is obviously excited to be back in an ECW ring, but perhaps too excited as he runs in for a clothesline too early, allowing Elijah to duck and then nail him with a dropkick. Sandman is knocked to the mat as Burke lifts him up and sets up for the Elijah Experience, but a knee to the gut and readjusting of position allows the Sandman to reverse the move into the Sweet Dreams (White Russian Legsweep)! The crowd cheers and restarts the ‘ECW’ chant as Sandman goes up to the top rope. Once there, he cheers and pumps his fists wildly, before coming down with the Rolling Rock and- Wait, Carlito pulls Burke out of the way! The Sandman crashes down onto the match back first as Burke stays in safety and manages to tag in the man who saved him: Carlito. The Bad Apple receives boos due to his earlier actions as he rushes into the ring and sneaks up behind a recovering Sandman, before snapping his spine in half with the Backstabber! 1..........2..........3!

WINNERS- Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin & Matt Striker & Carlito by PINFALL in 12:22

Tazz: See, this is why I told you the Sandman was worthless.

Styles: WHAT? Did you not see Carlito pull Burke out of harm’s way leading up to the finish? The only reason the team that won did so, is because they used dirty tactics all along.

Tazz: Oh go poop in a church, Joey.

**Cool**

Carlito celebrates with his team and the four of them slap hands while the crowd boos. They are about to leave the ring, where the faces remain in disdain, when they are interrupted by-

**Mac Militant**

Theodore Long walks out onto the stage grinning like an idiot, as the heels look annoyed at the interruption. The crowd cheers for ECW’s general manager, as they have heard of his supposed announcements and want to know what they are.

Styles: Here comes the ECW General Manager for the first time in the WWE year, and the crowd is going crazy for him.

Tazz: It’s because of all the announcements that Teddy promised. Hurry up, I wanna hear them too!

Theodore Long
Hold on a second playas, I got a little something to say to y’all. I was impressed heaps by the first ECW match of the WWE year, and I am gonna reward ALL of y’all with a great opportunity next week. As you know, ECW has gotten an extra hour and there’s only 1 title for all the hungry superstars on the show. Therefore, there’s gonna be a new piece of gold around here as I’m gonna resurrect the HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Tazz: Whoa, did I just hear that right?

Styles: I think he just brought back the one and only Hardcore Championship! You know; the title where every defense is contested under EXTREME RULES? Awesome!

Tazz: You seem excited Joey, finally get a girlfriend?

Styles: Actually, I’m happily mar- Let’s just call the action, shall we?

The crowd cheers wildly for this announcement, as a Hardcore Championship would usually mean a lot more Hardcore wrestling!

Theodore Long
And because all of you were so impressive tonight, you will all be competing next week on ECW in an 8 man over the top rope battle royale, and the winner will become the first ever Hardcore Champion on ECW!

Styles: We have eight talented superstars here, and either one of them could become the very first Hardcore Champion!

The crowd pops again, excited for the match announcement, while the competitors in the ring look happy but begin to distance themselves from their partners as they will be facing each other next week.

Theodore Long
And that’s not all playas, I’m gonna try and put the ‘E’ back in ECW and because of that, we will be seeing one Extreme Rules match every single week! This will start tonight as I am changing the divas tag team match pitting Torrie Wilson and Mickie James against Victoria and Jillian Hall to an EXTREME RULES match!

Tazz: Divas??? Four of them? In an EXTREME RULES match? I must be dreaming, Joey.

Another crowd pop, they love the announcements.

Theodore Long
As for the ECW Championship, I understand Chavo Guerrero has invoked his rematch clause and he will be going ahead with ECW Champion Kane at Backlash, but he won’t be the only playa in the match. It is going to be a 6 Pack Challenge, where 6 guys will go all out in the same ring to try and become ECW Champion! We’re gonna see some qualifiers, in fact, one will be held every week on ECW until Backlash! We can start tonight with... say... ECW’s newest superstar in the SAMOAN BULLDOZER UMAGA...

Crowd heat, they aren’t fans of the Samoan Savage.

Theodore Long
...against the STRAIGHT EDGE SUPERSTAR CM PUNK!

Styles: A huge announcement there as at Backlash, we now have out ECW Championship match, and it is a 6 Pack Challenge!

Tazz: Another new and unique match brought in by our General Manager.

There is a massive pop for the crowd favorite in Punk.

Theodore Long
And I’m not done yet playas; y’all must know that every single hot sexy diva in the WWE has been moved to ECW!

Tazz: Oh baby, how could I forget?

Cheers and wolf whistles.

Theodore Long
Beth Phoenix has brought her Women’s Title here and she will defend it at Backlash in another 6 Pack Challenge, with qualifiers startin’ tonight. But I’ve been wonderin’ about all the divas that won’t be able to get a shot, because let’s face it; there are so, so many. So, in the spirit of giving ECW some new titles, we’re not only getting’ a Hardcore Championship, but also a Divas Championship. This exclusively female title belt will be first decided at the next pay per view Backlash, in a battle royale!

Tazz: Another divas title? You know what this means; extra girl on girl action every single week!

Styles: And aside from the new title, which we’ll get to see crowned at Backlash, we also know how the Women’s Championship is going to be defended. We are going to be lucky enough to see 6 of ECW’s most talented vixens in another 6 Pack Challenge!

The crowd pops again, really enjoying these announcements.

Theodore Long
And I’ve got one last announcement for y’all and it’s one of the best: ECW is right here playas and it’s gonna be better than ever!

Tazz: Damn right baby!

Styles: I think I speak for the entire WWE Universe when I say, ‘I can’t wait’!

Cheers for Teddy Long and all his favored announcements.

**Mac Militant**

Theodore Long smiles once more and heads backstage, as the 8 wrestlers in the ring begin to leave, after paying attention to the General Manager throughout his promo. However, the cocky alliance of Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin decide to stir something up by bumping Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman from behind.

Styles: Well why don’t you look at that, Burke and Benjamin are looking for trouble.

Tazz: And I think they’re gonna get it!

The ECW Originals respond by turning around, obviously annoyed, and knocking the cocky young athletes with respective right hands. The brawl between these two teams then entices the other 4 guys to join in with the rumbling as a massive 8 person brawl erupts in the ring as we fade out to commercial.

Tazz: Isn’t it great to already be seeing a brawl?

Styles: I think we have different ideas of ‘great’ Tazz. After the break, we get to be treated by the presence of Beth Phoenix and Melina who are ready to address their Wrestlemania 24 victory.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

**Glamazon**

The crowd boos as the diva that prevailed in tag team action at Wrestlemania 24 last Sunday makes her way down to the ring. She does her signature pose on the stage before doing her signature theatrics in the ring: flexing her biceps on the turnbuckle before rolling back off of them. She grabs a mic and waits for the crowd to settle down.

Styles: Beth Phoenix is one of the most strong divas we’ve ever seen in the WWE; she is the perfect mix of power and beauty, which is what earns her the ‘Glamazon’ moniker. However, I think her only flaw is that she loves to run her mouth.

Tazz: Pfft, when you can back up your words, then why not?

Beth Phoenix
They call Wrestlemania the land of dreams, a beautiful place where fantasies come true. Now over my years of watching the WWE, I have seen many different dreams come true. And I’m just sorry to talk of someone whose dream didn’t come true. That’s right; Maria didn’t get to do what she always wanted to do as a little girl at Wrestlemania. Thanks to ME!

Tazz: It’s true, she absolutely monsters Maria at Wrestlemania.

Styles: But that doesn’t mean she has to come out and brag about it.

The crowd gives heat for Beth and her arrogant nature.

Beth Phoenix
But I must abstain, it wasn’t all me...

**Paparazzi**

The red carpet is rolled out and photographers flood the entrance ramp as Melina steps out onto the stage, adorned with feathered fans. She winks at the paparazzi before approaching the ring apron. The crowd wait for the only thing they like about Melina, but instead of seeing her signature entrance the crowd gets blown off and watch Melina slide into the ring. The crowd boos as they wanted to see the splits and the look on Melina’s face shows that she really doesn’t care.

Tazz: HEY! Where’s my entrance? I wanted to see that.

Styles: Melina obviously didn’t think the crowd deserved to see it tonight.

Tazz: What a bitch.

Styles: I agree.

Melina
Wrestlemania 24... it seems like years ago. I mean, when I think of all the parties I’ve been to since my victory it almost seems like Wrestlemania 23. Oh wait, I won there too.

Styles: Yep, definitely a bitch.

Tazz: Oho yes.

Melina smirks and pauses, almost if to say ‘Oh snap’ to the booing crowd.

Melina
But Beth, you can’t believe that we really did crush Maria’s dreams... I mean, you’re forgetting about Candice Michelle. We did beat her to an ugly little heap as well. Oh and, speaking about ugly little heaps, did you end up seeing Maria’s Playboy spread?

Tazz: Well it looked pretty good to me, what did you think Joey?

Styles: My wife didn’t let me-

Tazz: Man up Joey, it’s freakin’ Maria, who wouldn’t wanna see her in Playboy?

There is heat from the men in the crowd, as they love ‘dem titties.

Beth Phoenix
Nevertheless, I’m glad we finally disposed of those-

**With Legs Like That**

The crowd pops as Maria has interrupted the gloating of Melina and the Women’s Champion. She stands on the stage with a rather serious look on her face.

Styles: Beth obviously hasn’t ‘disposed’ of anything.

Tazz: What was Maria thinking coming out here alone? She better just stay put up there on the stage if she knows what’s good for her.

Maria
I may have lost at Wrestlemania last Sunday, but Beth, you have never beaten me one on one before. If I were you I’d back up my words before running my mouth like you just did.

Tazz: I agree!

Styles: You didn’t before when I said it.

Tazz: Yeah, but Maria’s beautiful Joey, yeesh!

The crowd cheers, as the plucky underdog Maria is standing up to the Glamazon, who looks amused by this.

Beth Phoenix
Really, you think you can take me? Well why don’t you come down here and say that to my face if you’re acting so brave so suddenly.

Styles: Maria shouldn’t get too brave here...

Maria
Even I know better than to confront you in a 2 on 1 situation, which is why I think I’ll bring a friend...

**What Love Is**

The crowd pops for Candice Michelle who runs out onto the stage, high-fives Maria and then accompanies her in running down to the ring. They slide in and go to attack Beth and Melina, who slide out of the ring in caution, getting booed for their cowardly antics.

Styles: Oh come on, I thought they were looking for a fight.

Tazz: I wouldn’t have minded a catfight tonight. Damn it!

Beth Phoenix
Hold on a minute, I’m not ready to compete now.

Melina
And I haven’t gotten my make up on or anything, so you know-

**Mac Militant**

The crowd pops as Teddy Long makes his second appearance of the night, as walks out on the stage to address the situation at the ring.

Styles: Hopefully the General Manager will resolve the ongoing issues between these four divas, who obviously wanna get at each other.

Tazz: Well Candice and Maria do, but I’m not so sure about Beth or Melina.

Theodore Long
Wait a minute playas, don’t jump in and do anything y’all would regret. I can see that all of you are a little tense after Wrestlemania 24, and I feel that. That’s why I’m gonna let you release some of ‘dat anger tonight, because all four of you will be in action. Later on, Melina will take on Candice Michelle in a qualifier for the 6 Pack Challenge for the Women’s Championship at Backlash.

Styles: We get to see the second participant of the Women’s Championship 6 Pack Challenge with that match announced tonight!

Tazz: Either Melina or Candice would make great additions to that match.

The crowd cheers while the champion looks annoyed.

Beth Phoenix
Hey, I never agreed to be a part of that title match at Backlash!

Tazz: There’s no use arguing with the General Manager, trust me I know.

Theodore Long
Don’t be drinkin’ that hate-o-rade Beth, because I’m the General Manager, and what I say goes! And I wouldn’t be leaving that ring anytime soon, because you’re gonna be going one on one against Maria in a non title match! Right up next!

Styles: Melina and Beth weren’t looking for a fight, but they got one each!

Tazz: And they should be great matches. Starting with the non-title match between Beth and Maria, coming up right now!

The crowd cheers as Beth and Melina protest at the announcement.

Theodore Long
Have fun in your matches tonight ladies, holla!

**Mac Militant**

Theodore Long walks backstage as Melina and Candice Michelle slide out of the ring and join their respective friends in discussing tactics for the upcoming non title match. Beth and Maria then move away from their advisors and pace around the ring, ready to begin the match.

Tazz: Let’s get on with seeing our first taste of divas action in ECW tonight.

MATCH 2
Non-Title Match
Beth Phoenix v Maria
(Single)

Synopsis: As you would expect, Beth Phoenix dominates the beginning of this contest after Maria tries to get off to a good start but to no avail. The Women’s Champion’s power is just too much for Maria to handle, and she struggles to stay in the match.

Ending: After being thrown out of the ring and hitting the floor hard, Maria tries to catch her breath on the outside, but she can’t breathe slow when she knows that the dominating Women's Champion is coming to get her. She turns towards the ring and notices that Beth is already at the apron, and beginning to get out of the ring. Maria hurries away and tries to re-enter the ring via the steel steps but half way up, she is grabbed from behind by the Women’s Champion. Phoenix lifts Maria onto her shoulders for a powerslam and it looks like she’s gonna give one to Maria on the steel steps! However, the plucky Maria manages to float over before pushing Beth forward, head first into the steel ringpost. Beth grabs her head after the impact but the tough skulled diva isn’t down from the blow and immediately curses Maria and turns to go after her but she is already in the ring. As Beth slides into the ring, Maria realises that this is the time that she must strike, as she unloads on the Glamazon with a number of kicks. However, the weak blows hardly keep the dominant Champ down, as she withstands the barrage of boots and manages to get to her feet. Beth turns to Maria and shakes her head, before charging at her and going for a lariat but alas, Maria ducks it and avoids danger again which seems to further infuriate the Women’s Champion. Phoenix charges again but once again it is dodged, and afterwards Maria attempts to take the Glamazon off her feet with a headscissors takedown, but Phoenix grabs her legs and holds them in place. As Maria dangles in front of her, Beth pulls her up onto her shoulders, before slamming her down with a brutal Powerbomb! 1..........2.......... Kick out by the plucky underdog, as the crowd chants Maria.

Beth gets back to her feet somewhat annoyed by the Powerbomb not getting the job done but then she shouts ‘There’s still a lot more I’m gonna do to you’, showing that she seems glad to be getting her hands on Maria. She picks her up and puts her onto her shoulders, before pressing her high above her head, in a feat of great strength. Beth then simply tosses Maria forward and she hits the crowd stomach first after the great height, causing the crowd to feel the impact themselves. Beth continues the domination as she picks her up onto her shoulders and puts her in a backbreaker rack, tugging down on her, trying to mangle her spine. Maria cries in pain but it is apparent that Phoenix doesn’t want a submission victory as she places Maria back on her shoulders, only to drop her to the mat with a Beth Valley Driver! 1..........2.......... Kick out, and yet again Maria survives! The crowd can’t believe it and neither can Beth, who was looking to end things. She picks Maria up and hoists her into the air, looking for a Delayed Fisherman’s Suplex. However, Maria tries to fight out through a flurry of elbows to the face, and Beth loses the strength to hit the move, instead seating Maria down on a turnbuckle. Phoenix catches her breath and is soon back to full stamina as she approaches Maria on the turnbuckle, trying to pull her down. However, she doesn’t budge and then shocks the Glamazon by pulling her head down onto the top turnbuckle. As Beth is stunned, Maria then jumps over her and puts her in a Sunset Flip Pin! 1..........2..........3!

WINNER- Maria by PINFALL in 4:10

Tazz: Did she just-? Did Maria just-?

Styles: I think she did Tazz and I’m not dreaming. Maria just pinned the Women’s Champion!

Tazz: She looks as shocked as us!

**With Legs Like That**

Maria is as surprised as the crowd, who cheer her on. She immediately rolls out of the ring where Beth Phoenix is standing enraged, with Melina trying to calm her down. Maria waves goodbye to Beth and celebrates up the ramp with Candice, as we go to commercial.

Styles: Doesn’t it feel great when the underdog prevails?

Tazz: Well, in this case, I’d have to say yes.

Styles: After the break, some more divas action as Mickie James and Torrie Wilson team up to take on Victoria and Jillian Hall in a tag team match.

Tazz: You left out one detail. Because of Teddy Long’s initiative in putting the ‘E’ back in ECW, he’s making one match a week hardcore and therefore this match will be EXTREME RULES! I can’t wait, haha.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

**Don’t Mess With**

The crowd gives heat for Victoria, who looks as intimidating as ever when she walks down the entrance ramp and she carries a baseball bat to use in this extreme rules tag team match.

Styles: Well her music states it all, she’s one lady you don’t want to mess with. I guarantee she could beat up most of the men on the roster.

Tazz: Especially you Joey!

Styles: Well do you wanna go throw her a right hand? I didn’t think so.

**Sliced Bread**

The crowd groans and hold their ears as Jillian skips down the ramp, singing her own entrance music, albeit rather horribly. She slides into the ring and finishes off the cringe-worthy performance, before bowing to the crowd to boos. She keeps the microphone in her hand, intending to use it as a weapon.

Tazz: An ‘oh my god’ moment there Joey.

Styles: What, that was awful.

Tazz: I know, that’s why I’m saying ‘oh my god get me out of here’!

Styles: I agree. Or at least get me a pair of earmuffs.

**A Girl Like That**

The crowd pops massively for this beautiful diva and eyebrows are raised when it is revealed that Torrie Wilson is carrying a spanking paddle as she walks down to the ring. She winks and playfully smacks her behind as the crowd whistles to no end.

Tazz: Come on, Torrie, spank me!

Styles: Please, these women aren’t objects.

Tazz: Well they’re carrying some pretty strange ones. But, despite her weapon of choice, Torrie will forever be ECW’s hottest diva in my books.

**Obsession**

There is another great pop as Mickie James runs out onto the stage, pumped up for the match as she is every week. She is holding a pillow, and the heels snicker about the foolishness of the chosen weapon, but she hits the ring barricade and the resulting clang indicates that the pillow is filled with something other than feathers. James joins Torrie at ringside and the two faces slide into the ring to meet their opposition, and do their last minute warm ups before the match begins.

Styles: Mickie James is looking as stunning as ever.

Tazz: Don’t way that, your ‘wife’ might get angry.

Styles: Just shut up and watch the match Tazz.

MATCH 3
Victoria & Jillian Hall v Torrie Wilson & Mickie James
(Extreme Rules Tag Team)

Synopsis: The divas are at first reluctant to use weapons, except get used to it after a while, with Victoria making the largest impact with her baseball bat, effectively using it to rid the face divas of their weapons before finding a steel chair that she uses to take Torrie out.

Ending: As Torrie lies incapacitated at ringside, Victoria advances on the slightly nervous Mickie James with a steel-chair wielding Jillian in tow. Clutching the baseball bat in her hand while Mickie holds nothing to defend herself with, things aren’t looking good for the former 3 time Women’s Champion. Mickie stands in the corner of the ring as Victoria beckons her to come and get her, but Mickie is determined to fight and she refuses to escape the situation, while the heels only pass this off as foolish. Victoria slowly paces towards Mickie until they stay eye to eye and there is a swing of wood but no impact, as James is able to duck the shot! Mickie tries to use the opening to capitalize as she surprises Victoria with a barrage of forearms to the upper body. Jillian tries to take Mickie out herself and swings the steel chair but the wily James sees it coming and ducks, resulting in a moment of chaos as Jillian accidentally connects with Victoria! Hall looks extremely embarrassed as her partner falls to the mat, writhing in pain. She tries to explain herself to the noticeably furious Victoria, but is then rolled up from behind by Mickie James. 1..........2.......... Victoria manages to just crawl over and break up the pin!

Mickie takes Jillian and Irish whips her, but she never returns as when she bounces off the ropes, she is taken down with a forearm from a recovered Torrie Wilson, standing on the apron! Torrie slides into the ring and walks up to Mickie, where the two divas slap hands and embrace. They pick up the struggling Victoria, who is still feeling the results of the unintentional chair shot. Torrie nails her with a sitout jawbreaker and Mickie follows up with a high angle dropkick that sends her flailing into corner. Torrie then smiles and waves to the crowd who know what time it is. Wilson hitches up her tiny briefs and paces back towards Victoria, who watches helplessly as her opposition rubs her behind in her face! The stadium erupts with whistles as a disgusted Victoria rolls away from the corner, coughing and spluttering. She is then promptly picked up by Mickie James who puts her in a headlock and the crowd pop as Mickie does the signature scream that usually precedes her finisher. However, before she can nail the DDT, she is attacked by an oncoming Jillian Hall and forced to break the hold. It is too little too late though as Torrie pulls Jillian away and promptly nails her with the Nose Job, impacting her face with the canvas! Mickie then takes Victoria and waits for Torrie to near as the divas both use their collective power to Irish whip her right over the ropes and to the outside. Torrie then plays to the crowd as Mickie picks up Hall and nails her with a huge Mickie DDT! 1..........2..........3!

WINNERS- Torrie Wilson & Mickie James by PINFALL in 7:28

Styles: Torrie and Mickie pick up a well-earned victory there and it is mostly due to Victoria and Hall’s unfortunate miscommunications.

Tazz: Seriously, replay that chair shot by Jillian. Must have been one of ECW’s funniest moments ever, no joke! Haha...

**Obsession**

Mickie and Torrie celebrate and hug in the ring, standing over Jillian’s downed body and laughing at an enraged Victoria standing on the outside. They bask in the cheers of the crowd before walking back up the ramp as we fade to commercial.

Tazz: The crowd is obviously enjoying these two as much as I am.

Styles: But Victoria isn’t one to be basking in the moment right now, will she be back for revenge at a later date?

Tazz: I hope so. More divas!

Styles: After the break I have gotten word that there will be a returning superstar!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

seX-Power

**Royalty**

The crowd begins to boo massively and here comes one person they all hate in King Booker. The man who is making his return to ECW is accompanied by Queen Sharmell, who shouts his name into the microphone during the entrance, further angering the crowd. Booker raises a little finger into the air, showing the symbol of royalty as well as representing the 6 World Titles he has won in his career.

Styles: Oh come on, people don’t watch ECW to see this pompous buffoon.

Tazz: Hey Joey, he’s royalty, they don’t call him ‘King’ for nothing.

Styles: True, they call him that because of a King of the Ring tournament he cheated to win 2 years ago.

Booker continues to the ring where he grabs a microphone and is ready to speak, but Sharmell takes the mic.

Queen Sharmell
Show some respect people, do you know who is in the ring right now!?

The crowd gives heat towards the annoying bitch.

Queen Sharmell
That’s right- It’s my man, KING BOOKER!

Heat, shut up...

Queen Sharmell
I’ll say it again... KING BOOKER!

Heat, shut the HELL up...

Queen Sharmell
One more time... KING BOOKER!

Heat, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Styles: I hope that’s finally over.

Tazz: Great, I was about to leave.

King Booker
Thank you my queen, but all of your beautiful introductions could not make up for the fact that I am stuck here. ECW, the bottom of the feudal system in the WWE... this is a brand full of peasants, and run by a court jester. This is not the castle that King Booker envisaged himself going to upon his WWE return!

Styles: He can’t just come out here and cut down the place we call home.

Tazz: How about he says that to MY face; I’ll show him how great ECW really is by making him TAP OUT in the centre of the ring.

Styles: Settle down Tazz. Wow, never thought I’d say that before...

The crowd boos and starts the ‘EC Dub’ chant again.

King Booker
However, there is a saving grace. With all the lack of talent that resides here, it is the perfect place for the King to establish his court. I already have my queen and as... lower-class this place is, it will do as my castle. My throne will be my golden framed velvet couch, soon to be imported to this dingy place, and my trophy... the ECW Championship. I may as well make it clear that on my first night in this place, I am setting my sights on that title and believe me it will soon be in King Booker’s possession!

Tazz: If Teddy Long knows what the people want, then he won’t have Booker near any title shots in any way shape or form.

More boos; the crowd don’t want Booker near any titles.

King Booker
And I believe that Backlash is the perfect place to do so, in the 6 pack challenge. I get to out-class and out-wrestle six peasants and become ECW Champion. Then all of you worthless mongrels in attendance will get to witness the formation of King Booker’s court!

Styles: Can this guy stop wasting our time?

Tazz: And I thought he was cool.

Further heat, they crowd are seething.

King Booker
Whose court was that, my queen?

Queen Sharmell
KING BOOKER!

Tazz: That’s it, I’m leaving. *gets up*

Massive heat...

King Booker
Who?

Queen Sharmell
KING BOOKER!

Styles: Come back here, it’ll be over soon. *tugs Tazz back down*

Even larger heat...

King Booker
Haha, one more time...

Queen Sharmell
KING-

**This Fire Burns**

Booker and Sharmell turn towards the entrance ramp with a look of disgust as CM Punk emerges to a huge pop!

Styles: Oh FINALLY!

Tazz: I’m not Punk’s biggest fan but if he can shut this guy up, I’ll praise him to no end!

The Straight Edge Superstar runs down to the ring and then slides in, before shrugging and playing to the crowd. He begins a four corner salute but Booker will have none of it as he cuts Punk off.

King Booker
Excuse me, what do you think you are doing?

CM Punk
Well obviously, I’m interrupting you.

Tazz: Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.

The crowd pops and laughs at Booker’s expense.

King Booker
And why in the name of god are you doing that?

CM Punk
To be honest, it’s because you’re boring and nobody cares about what you have to say.

Styles: As much as Booker doesn’t like it, Punk speaks the truth.

Again, the crowd laugh at Booker being made a bitch.

Queen Sharmell
Who do you think you are? You can’t just-

CM Punk
Quiet hoochie!

Tazz: HAHA!

Huge pop!

CM Punk
I’ve come out here because I have an announcement of my own, and it’s a lot more important than what you have to say.

Styles: An Oklahoma weather report would be more important than Booker’s drabble.

King Booker
I surely doubt-

CM Punk
I’ve come out here to declare my intentions for the ECW Championship. Teddy Long has put me in a match to qualify for the 6 Pack Challenge tonight and I know that this is my chance to reach my goal. Umaga is a strong opponent but I know that I am better, because I have the heart, the soul and the-

King Booker
Please peasant, stop your babbling. It’s bad enough that you interrupted my time on ECW, but then you have the nerves to say that you want a shot at the ECW Championship? The title that is rightfully mine and will be in due time!

Styles: Does this guy ever shut up?

Tazz: To cut him some slack, he definitely has the talent to become a 7 time World Champion here on ECW.

The crowd boos, not wanting Booker as champion.

CM Punk
I’m not sure if that’s gonna be happening. I don’t know about you, but I think the crowd here would wanna see me as champ way more than you. Am I right?

CM Punk motions towards the crowd, who scream wildly as they 100% agree with what Punk has said and would love him as champ.

Styles: I completely share the same views.

Tazz: I’d rather have me as ECW Champ. Tazzmission anyone?

Styles: Get out of the 90’s Tazz, this is 2008.

CM Punk
Oh, and by the way I’ve got one last announcement before I go.

King Booker
Oh and what might that be?

CM Punk
Well... I’ve found love.

Tazz: What a player. You could learn a thing or two from this guy Joey.

Styles: I’ve told you already, I have-

Tazz: Whatever, you’re boring the crowd.

Punk motions towards the entrance ramp and the crowd whistles.

**Blonde Ambition**

There is a small pop for the unknown music as CM Punk’s apparent lover runs out onto the stage. She pumps her fists and tries to get the crowd behind her before she runs down to the ring, into Punk’s arms.

Styles: Who is this woman?

Tazz: I don’t know, but CM Punk is one lucky man!

CM Punk
This... is Tiffany. She’s great...

Punk and Tiffany engage in a passionate kiss to whistles from the crowd.

King Booker
And why should we care about that?

CM Punk
Well you might not, but the people out there seem to care! In fact, I think I might just declare this introduction or whatever was going on here before OVER! But thanks for your time, Booker, I hope you enjoy ECW.

Tazz: You know what they call that? Epic ownage!

Styles: What does that mean?

Tazz: Are you serious? Get with the times Joey.

**This Fire Burns**

Punk and Tiffany celebrate together as Booker and Sharmell look pissed off, the fans laughter adding to their anger. The faces then lock up in another kiss as we fade to commercial.

Styles: Well CM Punk just cut down King Booker tonight, and pleased the entire WWE Universe doing so.

Tazz: And that’s not understatement, that King is one annoying nig-

Styles: Niggling irritation! Anyway, after the break we get to see Bam Neely in his first ever WWE match, but it won’t be an easy effort for the hulking newcomer as he takes on the new ECW Champion, Kane!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

**Smash Mouth**

There is minor heat as the imposing Bam Neely steps out onto the stage, but the crowd begin to boo more when they see that Chavo Guerrero is accompanying him. Guerrero scurries around the beast of a man, seemingly giving him pointers before his big match with the ECW Champion. He slaps Bam on the back as the big man slides into the ring and waits.

Tazz: Chavo’s out here to ensure this match goes the way HE wants.

Styles: And it shouldn’t be too hard, just look at Bam Neely?

Tazz: I know, he’s about 6 times your size, Joey.

**Burned**

The crowd pops hugely as red pyros explode out of the turnbuckles, shocking Chavo who jumps away from the ring. Kane walks out from backstage and menacingly begins his trudge to the ring, where he slides into the ring. Kane shows a sick smile before cackling violently and raising his arms, before bringing them down to another huge pyro. The lights come back on as Kane stands opposite Bam and stares through him.

Styles: I think we’ve underestimated the ECW Champion though. He is definitely no small man!

Tazz: And after Wrestlemania, his momentum is rolling, and he will definitely not want to stop that soon!

MATCH 4
Non-Title Match
Bam Neely v Kane
(Single)

Synopsis: Kane takes the early advantage and uses his experience to work Bam over, but as Neely distracts the referee; Chavo hits Kane with a sneaky low blow. This completely changes the direction of the match, allowing Bam to begin his domination.
Ending: Bam Neely has Kane in an abdominal stretch, a near impossible feat due to the size of the Big Red Machine but Bam impressively pulls it off. Kane groans under the pain that is searing through his gut, and it’s obvious that he’s doing everything he can to escape the painful contortion. However, the crowd rallies behind the ECW Champion, who spreads his arms apart in hope that it will force his oppressor to break the hold. After a few seconds of this fighting and a loud ‘Kane’ chant from the crowd, Kane’s sheer power proves too much for the rookie and he breaks the hold, taking a step back to catch his breath. A second is all Kane needs to capitalize, as when Bam turns to him he is caught with a powerful throat thrust. He then grabs the staggering Neely and whips him into the corner, before rearing up and getting ready to charge. On the outside, Chavo notices the danger his bodyguard is in and just as Kane starts running Guerrero hops up onto the apron, averting the Big Red Machine’s attention. Bam then takes advantage of the distraction, rushing out of the corner and nailing an unsuspecting Kane right in the jaw with a massive boot! Kane falls to the floor as Bam covers, 1..........2.......... The Big Red Monster gets a shoulder up and the crowd sighs in relief.

On the outside, Chavo curses under his breath and instructs Bam Neely to ‘finish him’. He complies, and lifts Kane up onto his knees, before applying a Full Nelson. He then digs a knee into Kane’s back, and the ECW Champion is helpless as his arms are wrenched backwards by his opponent. It almost seems as if Kane is going to fade and that he is out, but suddenly he is re-energized and manages to get to one leg. The crowd cheers him on and then goes wild when Kane gets his other leg up, and the ECW Champion is on his feet! Bam tries as hard as he can to pull Kane’s arms back, but the unparalleled strength of the Big Red Machine is too much to handle as Neely is forced to tiredly break the hold. Kane then turns around, looking for revenge, and does his demonic laugh before grabbing Bam by the throat! The crowd is thinking ‘Chokeslam’ but Chavo Guerrero intends otherwise as he jumps up onto the apron to try and distract the referee. Kane doesn’t approve as he lets go of Bam and charges at Chavo, knocking him off the apron with a lariat and sending him crashing into the barricade below. As Kane laughs at his Wrestlemania opponent incapacitated on the outside, Bam Neely tries to surprise him from behind but Kane’s instincts tell him to spin around and he does so, immediately grabbing Bam by the throat once again. Kane then lifts the huge man high into the air before bringing him down with a thunderous Chokeslam! 1..........2..........3!

WINNER- Kane by PINFALL in 5:15

Tazz: What did I say? Kane is just too strong and powerful to defeat!

Styles: Well I recall you saying otherwise before, but what’s said is said and what’s done is done as Kane has overpowered Bam Neely and pinned him after a Chokeslam, even after Chavo tried to get involved.

**Burned**

Kane celebrates as the pyros go off and he stands over Bam Neely’s body while Chavo scampers up the ramp. He points at Kane and motions the title around his waist, but the look of fear on his face tells Kane that his opposition is scared shitless, and the Big Red Machine laughs creepily before unleashing another round of pyrotechnics.

Styles: Kane has reason to be celebrating, he has strung up some great consecutive victories.

Tazz: And don’t forget that big gold belt around his waist!

Styles: How can I? He’s a monster.

Tazz: Now we go backstage to the always lovely Lena Yada.

Backstage, we see interviewer Lena Yada smiling with a microphone.

Lena Yada
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my guest, the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga!

The camera pans out to reveal Umaga and his manager as the crowd boos.

Lena Yada
And he is accompanied by A... err...

Armando shakes his head and motions for Lena to stop.

Armando Estrada
Silly girl, jou should know dat dee name is Armando... Alejandro... ESTRADA!

Tazz: Poor Lena, if this goon was shouting at me you know what I’d give him?

Styles: *sighs* A Tazzmission?

Tazz: Close, a TAZZPLEX!

The crowd boos, annoyed at Armando’s... well annoyed at Armando.

Lena Yada
Now as one of the superstars who came to ECW in the post Wrestlemania draft, you must be seeing a bright future in the Land of Extreme.

Armando Estrada
Are jou kidding me? Jou can’t believe dat such a gifted and talented wrestler should be forced to wrestle on such a freak show, hell; even dee General Manager is a circus clown!

Styles: Yeah, because a circus clown could almost single-handedly turn ECW into the hottest thing the WWE has to offer. *rolls eyes*

The crowd boos and starts an ‘EC Dub’ Chant.

Lena Yada
Well you have the chance to make an immediate impact on Tuesday nights as Umaga has secured himself a spot tonight’s main event in a match against CM Punk, where the winner qualifies for the 6 Pack Challenge for the ECW title at Backlash.

Armando Estrada
It should be obvious to jou that Umaga will come out on top of whoever he faces in dis barn dat you call a show. Just look at him! He is dee most imposing and dee most fierce man you have ever seen, isn’t he?

Tazz: I ain’t arguing with that, Joey.

Styles: I don’t think anyone is...

Lena Yada looks indifferent, but Umaga growls in the background and she jumps up in fear.

Lena Yada
Well he would be very close-

Armando Estrada
VERY close? Jou stupid woman, Umaga is dee biggest force ever to hit dee Double Jou Double Jou E! And tonight, CM Punk will find dat out first hand!

The crowd boos as Estrada confidently pulls out a fine Cuban cigar and takes a few self-indulgent puffs, before leading the Samoan Bulldozer away, and Umaga screams one more time before leaving the screen.

Styles: I have to feel for CM Punk tonight, having to face such a monster.

Tazz: Feel for him? What are you, a pre-pubescent girl? I’m gonna enjoy watching Punk beaten to a pulp at the hands of Umaga.

Styles: Well I AM going to enjoy the match we have up next, where Candice Michelle taken on Melina to try and secure a spot in the 6 Pack Challenge alongside Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

**Paparazzi**

The crowd boos as Melina walks out to the second time in the night, duplicating her entrance from before. However, this time she stops to wow the crowd with her fantabulous splits on the ring apron, and the arena is suddenly full of horny teenagers and angry old grandmas with women’s rights banners. Melina continues to the ring where she slides in and puts on her trademark bitchy glare.

Tazz: That’s it- THAT’S what I was missing earlier.

Styles: Melina looks set on victory tonight, just look at the way she’s death-staring the entrance ramp, waiting for Candice to show.

Tazz: I’m sorry, I was looking at her- Never mind...

**What Love Is**

The crowd cheers as Candice Michelle steps seductively out onto the stage, waving her magic wand. However, when her entrance music picks up, so does she as she drops the wand and runs down towards the ring, slapping hands with the crowd on the way. She slides into the crowd and meets Melina face to face, cracking her wrists in preparation for the match.

Styles: Candice looks especially pumped up tonight. You can tell that she would love a spot at Backlash!

Tazz: I am sure this is going to be a rocket buster, baby!

MATCH 5
Women’s Championship 6 Pack Qualifier
Melina v Candice Michelle
(Single)

Synopsis: The match begins in Candice’s favour, as she is obviously more motivated after her loss at Wrestlemania 24. However, the tide turns when Michelle goes for the Candy Wrapper a little too early and gets propelled head first into the ringpost, giving Melina the advantage.

Ending: After holding down the ropes and sending a charging Melina to the outside, Candice rolls out of the ring and looks to regain her advantage, as she holds her head in pain, still feeling the effects of butting heads with the ring post. Candice picks up the recovering Melina, but the enraged Latina immediately pushes forwards when she senses Candice grabbing her, and she sends the Go Daddy Girl back first into the apron. Melina smiles as Candice winces, before being rolled into the ring by the former 2 time Women’s Champion. Before Melina ducks into the ring, she lets out a shrill piercing shriek that gives the crowd goosebumps and makes them jeer, hoping it will make her stop. Melina halts the scream and catches her breath, before sliding into the ring to get back to her match. She then takes Candice and kicks her while she’s down, making sure to dig her heels into the wounded back while she is assaulting her. Melina then lifts Candice and with a brutal tenacity, she throws her shoulder first into the ring post with such force that Michelle is unable to even move afterwards. Melina then places Candice in the turnbuckles so that she is parallel to the ground, and then runs and hits a jumping double knee strike, right to the spine! She continues the assault by placing Candice on the ropes and turning her onto her back, before pulling both ends of her body down and contorting her into an upside down Boston Crab! Melina drops to the canvas and keeps pulling, trying to snap Candice in half under the pressure that her back is experiencing. However, due to it being next to the ropes, the referee counts for Melina to break the hold. 1.....2.....3.....4 Melina releases the end of Candice hanging over the ring, and it sends her falling sloppily to the outside.

Candice crawls on her knees on the outside but she can’t make it far due to the extent of the punishment she has already gone through. Melina looks to take her down as she goes to the top rope, and anticipating something big the crowd are on the edge of her seat. Melina jumps down at Candice on the outside, attempting a Seated Senton but Candice slides forward, meaning that Melina overshoots the jump. Her momentum carries her over into the ring barricade and we hear a thud as she connects with it, and the crowd cringes as that had to hurt. As Melina lies on the outside holding her shoulder, Candice seizes the moment and though she is still in tremendous pain, she rolls Melina into the ring. Once Candice is in the ring she stands over the downed Melina and runs off the ropes, doing a seductive Go Daddy dance after the rebound, which she then follows up with an elbow drop. Candice lifts Melina to her feet and tries to weaken her a bit more, slamming her to the canvas with a Northern Lights Suplex. Afterwards, she immediately follows up by lifting the Scream Queen to her feet and hooking her up for the Candy Wrapper. She runs forward in hope of executing the move but again is pushed away by Melina, but this time when she reaches the ropes she springs off them and nails Melina with a crossbody on the rebound, landing in a cover! 1..........2.......... Melina rolls through into her own cover! 1..........2.......... Kick out! Candice gets to her feet first but when she tries to pick Melina up, she is grabbed by the hair and pulled down to the mat, hitting it face first. The crowd boos as the referee warns Melina of the illegal maneuver but she shrugs him off and picks Candice up, before doing one last wild shriek and planting her down with the Primal Scream! 1..........2..........3!

WINNER- Melina by PINFALL in 6:05

Styles: Well, there you have it, Melina has qualified for the 6 Pack Challenge.

Tazz: And she did so with style and finesse.

Styles: You’re kidding right? Unless you happened to take a long blink when she illegally pulled Candice’s hair?

**Paparazzi**

Melina celebrates her victory over a downed Candice Michelle as the crowd boos but it appears that the Self Proclaimed Sexican is not done, as she picks up the fallen Candice. She then grabs her and drills her with the Primal Scream, while the crowd boos, not approving of the cheap shot. Melina then goes back to celebrating and waves goodbye to Candice’s body before beginning to exit up the ramp.

Tazz: I personally will be glad to see Melina at Backlash.

Styles: You’d be glad to see any diva.

Tazz: True, I just love my T & A, haha!

Styles: Right now, we go backstage with interviewer Eve Torres.

Backstage, we meet a smiling Eve Torres who is ready for an interview.

Eve Torres
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very excited to be here with a man who is making his return to ECW tonight. That man is none other than ROB... VAN... DAM!

The crowd erupt for Rob Van Fuckin’ Dam as the camera shows him smiling to the crowd. He does his ‘R...V...D’ taunt where he points to himself, and this only ignites the crowd even further.

Tazz: The crowd are truly going wild.

Styles: Come on, it’s Rob Van Dam! How can you not enjoy his return to his homeland?

Tazz: Meh, I was always better.

It takes a good half minute for the audience to die down and let them speak.

Eve Torres
Now Rob, how excited are you to be back on Extreme Championship Wrestling, the place where you began your wrestling career?

Rob Van Dam
Let me tell you how great it feels to be back, how great it feels to be able to come back to my roots and how great it feels to be high on a sense of EXTREME! RVD is BACK baby, and he’s gonna be better than ever!

Tazz: Typical of RVD to be high on something.

Styles: Oh shut up, this is a great moment.

The crowd pops yet again for their favorite.

Eve Torres
And how do you plan to make an impact here in the Land of Extreme?

Rob Van Dam
Well the top is where I belong Eve, and I’m going straight there! I’ve already asked General Manager Theodore Long for a qualifying match for the 6 pack challenge at Backlash and he’s thinking about it as we speak. It’s only a matter of time before the Whole F’n Show...

The crowd imitates RVD’s signature taunt as he says this.

Rob Van Dam
...moves back to the top!

Styles: I hope that RVD can rise to the main event scene on- Oh no, not this guy...

The crowd cheers again but then stop dead and begin to boo, and as RVD looks puzzled, he turns around and groans, as standing there is none other than the Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison!

John Morrison
Well, well, well, look at what 2002 dragged in. Rob Van Dam, ECW Legend... WWE Reject...

Morrison gets heat for the disrespectful comments.

John Morrison
Did you really need to come back for your last shot at the glory? Last I remember you had to leave the WWE on a stretcher; you don’t want that to happen again do you?

Styles: This guy is ragging on one of the best in-ring technicians and hardcore extremists ever to-

Tazz: Hey, I wanna hear this guy speak.

More heat, the crowd is eating this up.

John Morrison
You’ve come to the wrong place Rob. This is my show, and you don’t want to mess with greatness. Because I am the GURU of Greatness and if I need to, I will put you into an early retirement.

Tazz: This is what I love, young guys trying to make a name for themselves, by calling out washed up veterans.

Styles: John Morrison already has a name for himself, he doesn’t need to do this!

The crowd boos again while Rob just smirks.

Rob Van Dam
C’mon dude, ya’ really think so? Do you honestly know who you’re talking to, or are those wannabe movie star sunglasses blocking your eyes. You don’t come and talk to a former ECW Champion, WWE Champion and Money in the Bank winner like that-

John Morrison
And when did all that happen? Was it what, two or three years ago- Oh wait, it was before the WWE caught you with your ‘medication’ and you’re career went in a downward spiral, down all the way to the unemployment directory.

Styles: Oh come on, this is just unnecessary.

Tazz: I disagree, this is ENTERTAINMENT!

Morrison receives yet again some more boos for this.

John Morrison
See Rob, my entrance may be in slow motion but your career is moving in slow motion. Unlike me, you’re past your prime and you’re ready to move on. Please Rob, move on. Leave ECW to the rising stars like me. I’ve already been an ECW Champion, an Intercontinental Champion and a multiple time Tag Team Champion, so who knows what the future holds for the Tuesday Night Delight-

Rob Van Dam
I know what it holds and it’s an immediate ass kicking from me!

Styles: Now that’s what I’m talking about, it’s exactly what Morrison needs.

Rob gets up out of his seat as the crowd cheers but JoMo takes a step back, looking defensive. The tension is then broken however when Theodore Long runs into the scene to cheers.

Theodore Long
Hold on playas, don’t be fussin’ and fightin’ back here. Y’all can settle your beef in the ring, because two weeks from now I am gonna give Rob his request and put him in a 6 Pack Challenge qualifying match... against none other than John Morrison!

Tazz: Well I guess we’ll get to see these two prove who is better, in the ring.

Styles: I am hoping that it’s RVD after how cocky Morrison is.

The crowd cheers as both Rob and John look happy with the announcement.

Theodore Long
And just to make sure you two don’t lay a hand on each other tonight, I’m taking Rob back to my office where he can stay out of trouble. Anyway, I have to go over some details about your new contract. Holla, holla!

Teddy Long walks away as RVD follows, leaving the Shaman of Sexy standing with Eve, obviously checking her out. Torres glares at him and runs off, leaving JoMo looking amused and embarrassed as we head into the final commercial.

Tazz: See, look at John Morrison, he’s a classic! He’s already been an ECW Champion and come Backlash, he could hold it for the second time!

Styles: But he has to get through RVD first, which is no easy task.

Tazz: After the break we have our main event, where CM Punk takes on Umaga in a spot for the ECW Championship 6 Pack Challenge!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

**Virtual Voodoo**

The crowd boos as Armando Alejandro Estrada leads the Samoan Savage onto the stage. Umaga screams and beats his chest, before shouting some more in Samoan as he makes his way down to the ring. He slides in as his manager remains on the outside and the crowd boos.

Tazz: I still don’t see how Punk can beat this guy.

Styles: With sheer intestinal fortitude, that’s how.

**This Fire Burns**

The crowd goes wild as CM Punk runs out onto the stage, hand in hand with his girlfriend, the sexy diva Tiffany. They split up to run down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans on either side of the ring, before they reach ringside. Tiffany gives Punk a kiss good luck before remaining on the outside, leaving her boyfriend to compete in the high stakes match. The cheers die down as Punk finalized preparations for this great test.

Styles: We’re about to commence our very first ECW main event of the wrestling year!

Tazz: A high stakes match with talented competitors. Baby, it doesn’t get any better than this!

MATCH 6
ECW Championship 6 Pack Qualifier
Umaga v CM Punk
(Single)

Synopsis: The match begins with Punk holding his own against Umaga, but the Samoan Bulldozer’s strength proves too much for him. Punk tries to make a comeback numerous times but each attempt is vanquished either by Umaga or his fiendish manager.

Ending: Umaga clenches even harder on the neck of CM Punk in hope of popping a nerve and all the Straight Edge Superstar can try and do is persevere and endure the pain until he can find a way out. The nerve hold is becoming excruciating as Cookie Monster frantically tries to get out, and relieve him self of the constant, agonizing pain. Just as it looks like he will not be able to continue in the match, a fire is lit in Punk’s belly as he begins to flail his arms. The crowd chanting his name also seems to fuel that fire as Punk gets to one knee. This also prompts Umaga to press even harder but his strength doesn’t match Punk’s spirit as he places a second leg down, and he is on his feet! CM then stuns Umaga with a mule kick so he releases the hold, before spinning around and going to Irish whip the monster into the ropes, only for Umaga to powerfully reverse it into a whip of his own. As Punk comes off the ropes the Samoan Bulldozer attempts to hit a lariat but it is ducked and CM keeps running. He rebounds off the opposite ropes and this time springs off them, coming at Umaga with a flying clothesline. He is about to make contact, but is then almost KO-ed by a Superkick from Umaga, that takes him out mid air! Punk instantly falls to the ground clutching his jaw, as Umaga kicks him towards the corner, leaving him slumped there. He then paces back, going as far as the opposite vertices of the ring, before running full force and crippling Punk with the Samoan Wrecking Ball- wait no, it appears that Punk has moved out of the way! Umaga staggers away from the turnbuckle, his backside in pain, as Punk catches him in an inside cradle! 1..........2.......... Kick out!

Punk gets up panting and tries to retain the momentum by immediately taking Umaga and trying to weaken him through unloading with a number of kicks to the sides of the body. He catches Umaga in the back of the knees and the big man staggers, allowing Punk to Irish whip him into the corner. Punk runs at the Savage for his double knee lift, but he is met half way and crunched with a monstrous Samoan Drop! Umaga gets up frothing and he does a Samoan Scream, and on the outside we hear Estrada shouting at his beast, telling him to finish things. Umaga grabs Punk and lifts him to his feet, before again screaming at the top of his lungs, before lunging for the Samoan Spike- Only for Punk to grabs his arm and twist him around to effectively put him in the Anaconda Vice! The crowd is going wild as it looks like Punk do the unthinkable and force the Bulldozer to tap out, and he is wrenching on his arm and neck with all his might. Just as it looks like Umaga is about to give in-

**Royalty**

King Booker emerges from the back, running down to the ring with Queen Sharmell trying to keep up, high heels not doing her any justice. In the ring, Punk groans and releases the hold, before running to the apron and confronting Booker. ‘What the hell are you doing out here, what do you want?’, he shouts as Booker shrugs and looks taken aback. Booker goes to the side of the ring and attempts to climb the stairs but the referee confronts him and tells him to blatantly get lost. However, while CM Punk watches this commotion, still leaning on the ropes, the crafty Armando Estrada reaches up and pulls Punk’s head down into the ropes, effectively stunning him behind the back of the referee. Punk staggers backwards and turns around right into one enraged motherfucker. Umaga takes Punk, does his Samoan scream one last time, before decapitating Punk with the Samoan Spike! 1..........2..........3!

WINNER- Umaga by PINFALL in 8:45

Styles: WHAT!? This is wrong, just plain wrong... Punk got, well, PUNKED!

Tazz: Oh have a cry, there was nothing illegal there.

Styles: Nothing illegal? You mean, the interferences on the parts of King Booker and Armando Estrada are completely looked over?

Tazz: Ok, so there were some dirty tactics. Well the match is over and there’s no use crying over split milk.

**Virtual Voodoo**

Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada celebrate in the ring as Punk rolls to the outside where he is met by Tiffany. He glances over at King Booker who, accompanied by Queen Sharmell, is ascending the ramp with a smile on his face. Booker raises a little finger as he leaves, drawing heat, as does Umaga’s Samoan screams in his in-ring celebration. A dejected CM Punk slumps against the barricade with Tiffany tending to him, and we cut to a high shot, showing all three parties, before the show begins to fade.

Styles: King Booker didn’t like Punk interrupting him earlier tonight so he ruined his chances of participating at Backlash? What kind of justice is that?

Tazz: I don’t know, now stop complaining will ya’? I bet that Teddy Long will control this situation next week, because now, we’re out of time.

Styles: Well despite what just happened, we’ve just gone through our very first 2 hour show and it was absolutely amazing!

Tazz: Guys and gals, we hope to see all of you next week!

~~~~~

Quick Results

1. Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin & Matt Striker & Carlito def. Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman & Stevie Richards & Kofi Kingston

2. Maria def. Beth Phoenix in a Non-Title match

3. Torrie Wilson & Mickie James def. Victoria & Jillian Hall

4. Kane def. Bam Neely in a Non-Title match

5. Melina def. Candice Michelle to qualify for the Women’s Championship 6 Pack Challenge

6. Umaga def. CM Punk to qualify for the ECW Championship 6 Pack Challenge

Backlash Card

ECW Championship
Kane © v Chavo Guerrero v Umaga v ??? v ??? v ???
(6 Pack Challenge)

Women’s Championship
Beth Phoenix © v Melina v ??? v ??? v ??? v ???
(6 Pack Challenge)

Divas Championship
Participants TBA
(Over the Top Rope Battle Royale)