Sex Offender & White Supremacist Fought For Strikeforce Last Night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
salingSMALL.jpg

In a troubling bit of news, it appears as if Brandon Saling is a registered sex offender and white supremacist. These details were overlooked by Strikeforce officials when booking him against Roger Bowling last night and now they are finding themselves under fire.

The promotion did not know of this fighter’s political views or past criminal record until it was too late, that is according to Scott Coker who commented during the post-fight press conference.

“We had no knowledge about that until someone brought it up to us this evening,” said Coker. “It came to our attention during the course of the fights.”

“(The Ohio State Athletic Commission is) going to launch a full investigation on Monday. So that’s where that’s at. As you guys know, the policy for Strikeforce and the UFC is that kind of body art and offensive behavior … is not going to be allowed.

“We went to the athlete … He responded, and we’re going to investigate further and see what the truth is.”

The crimes of sexual assault are of the absolute worse order possible. And the fighter’s tattoos clearly point out his political views.

method=get&s=brandon-saling.jpg

Brandon C. Saling, 18, of 24536 Route 146, Summerfield was indicted on one count of engaging in unlawful sexual conduct, a first-degree felony. Saling was indicted in connection with an alleged rape of a person under 13 on Oct. 8. Also indicted during the day were: Dale Goddard, of Route 565, indicted on one count of cultivating marijuana, a third-degree felony. Wayne E. Grimes, Gallipolis, one count of illegal conveyance of drugs into a detention facility, a third-degree felony.

This just adds to the list of reasons why I dislike Strikeforce.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This makes me absolutely sick. And it especially pisses me off because he shares my name...

I honestly can't see how this kind of mistake could have happened.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
If they do their checks and check into all fighters, how did they miss this? The white supremacist thing doesn't bother me as much as the fact that he raped a child. You can't check someone for ignorance or political views, but you can do background checks. And when they see the tattoos, how do they still let him go out there.

Strikeforce, you get the :facepalm2: of the day.

Swinny

Reaction score
This is ridiculous, surely one quick background check would have found all this out? At least he didn't win. :tongue1:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
They just get anyone for these StrikeForce events nowadays. This is sick.