Several TNA stars gone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

TNAWrestling.com has removed Raven, Team No Limit, and Jacqueline from the roster page of their website. It could be a simple mistake, but sources say Raven and No Limit were only working on short-term deals. Jacqueline hasn’t been on TV recently, and was removed from the Beer Money act in anticipation of their face turn. There was talk a while ago that she may have a role as an agent in the company alongside the likes of Savio Vega and BG James.

Several TNA sources say they would be surprised if Raven wasn’t brought back, given how much TV time he had and how over he got with fans. He came back in better shape than his last TNA run and received mostly positive reviews.

As previously noted, Shane Douglas has also been removed from the TNAWrestling.com roster page, and was also working under a short-term deal.

_24

Awww, No Limit was a great tag team and Raven was actually entertaining. I hope TNA at least brings Raven back, he's in decent shape and he did great in the feud with Abyss leading to Slammiversary

The Rated R CMStar

I hate when TNA does things like this, bring a guy exclusively for a feud and then just send him to the curve.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah Raven was did a good job and stuff and should be bought back at some point hopefully on a longer deal. His promos are still golden. I only saw one match as I didn't get the PPV and got to the stream late so I can't really comment on his ring work but he seemed to still be good in the one match I saw.

Kizza

No Limit were never going to amount to anything unfortunately. They're under the age of 30 remember, they have no future in TNA >_>.

phantomgerald

No Limit basically wasn't going anywhere. Despite being an awesome tag team, they didn't really fit the image with Bashir and Kiyoshi. And with their limited vocab they were probably never going to make it far.

paulie

Reaction score
i also thought that raven looked in good shape and had a good monsters ball match with abyiss i thought tna would have kept him on a while longer

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
TNA's short sightedness really is amazing. I'm waiting for them to hire someone for a single match. A single run-in, even. A single appearance.

Oh, wait, Bobby Lashley. :shifty:

Reaction score
maybe they are negotiating a long term contract with him. his name will be back on the tna page if negotiations are successful.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Raven should be brought back soon as possible.

The Rated R CMStar

maybe they are negotiating a long term contract with him. his name will be back on the tna page if negotiations are successful.

Then you wait until you have him signed to use him. It made no sense for him to pop up and then not appear for months and months.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TNA need to bring Aldo Montoya in for a program with Abyss.