• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Several months after The Draft....

Which is a Better Show?

• Smackdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Which show is the best?

Here are the ACTIVE rosters

Raw
Batista
D-Lo Brown
Paul Birchill
Lance Cade
CM Punk
Primo Colon
Ted DiBiase
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
Shad Gaspard
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
JBL
Paul London
Santino Marella
Jamie Noble
William Regal
Cody Rhodes
Snitsky
Katie Lea Birchill
Jillian Hall
Mickie James
Kelly Kelly
Beth Phoenix

Smackdown
Shelton Benjamin
Big Show
Ryan Braddock
Carlito
Kenny Dykstra
Edge
Festus
Funaki
Scotty Goldman
The Great Khali
Jeff Hardy
Curt Hawkins
Jesse
The Brian Kendrick
Vladimir Kozlov
MVP
Zack Ryder
Super Crazy
Triple H
The Undertaker
Jimmy Wang Yang
Maria
Maryse
Natayla
Michelle McCool
Victoria

ECW has not been included for obvious reasons.

xtremebadass

It was tough, but the thing that really split it was the Divas. Raw has dominant Divas not barbie dolls like SD has. I mean nobody believes Maria and Michelle as wrestlers, no. It was pretty even, but Raw's tag division is actually active and IC title superstars are better than SD's US title guys. I don't consider Hardy or MVP US title worthy, they are main event. Big Show really brings SD down because his lack of presence. Triple H is actually decreasing my interest in SD because of his lack luster title reign. I loved the days as champ in Evolution, he was such a prick, an entertaining prick.

MikeRaw

Raw. SD has too many injuries, and the main event of each show is usually midcard guys,c ause the main eventers never wrestle. Raw has a more "awesome" feeling when watching it, and it get's me much more into it.

chessarmy

Without a doubt, Smackdown! Less bullshit, more wrestling, and a good roster featuring both young guys and star power. Plus, JR!! The single greatest announcer in the history of Pro Wrestling

Wordlife

I say Raw just because of the more stars on there... if I was going for good matches and talent wise I'd say Smackdown, but it has been and quite possibly will be for a while that Raw is the better brand

KF4E

I don't really know to be honest. I like both RAW and Smackdown for different reasons.

RAW is awesome because of the Jericho and Michaels feud alone. However I'm really enjoying Punk's World Heavyweight Championship reign, and the whole Kane turning heel again.

Smackdown is brilliant because of Edge. I mean he is F'n awesome to say the least. Undertaker is back so that's a plus. However I hate the way they are utilizing the Divas Championship. I mean it really makes me wonder just why on earth they made the belt. I would have much prefered the Cruiserweight Championship.

So yeah, they're both even in my eyes. Adding the Cruiserweight Championship and some awesome cruiserweights to Smackdown would probably sway my desicion.

Gards Jr.

Hard question but for me I have to break it down like KF4E

RAW: Raw entertains me yes, But I would rather watch the wrestling and few matches on Raw give keep me entertained while watching it. The Promos are awesome though and I like the current storylines on raw.

Smackdown: On here I like the wrestling and all as well as a few of the storylines but the Spoilers are what are killing it for me. I find it hard not to look so yeah. They need to go live.

So Overally I would have to go Raw by the skin of their body...

Although I think ECW is the best right now tbh.

KF4E

Hard question but for me I have to break it down like KF4E

RAW: Raw entertains me yes, But I would rather watch the wrestling and few matches on Raw give keep me entertained while watching it. The Promos are awesome though and I like the current storylines on raw.

Smackdown: On here I like the wrestling and all as well as a few of the storylines but the Spoilers are what are killing it for me. I find it hard not to look so yeah. They need to go live.

So Overally I would have to go Raw by the skin of their body...

Although I think ECW is the best right now tbh.

Yeah I totally agree about the spoilers ruining things. I always try and force myself not to read them, but I always end up reading. No wonder I'm never satisfied with Smackdown.

Evil Austin

Raw. SD has too many injuries, and the main event of each show is usually midcard guys,c ause the main eventers never wrestle. Raw has a more "awesome" feeling when watching it, and it get's me much more into it.

Just thought I would point out that Raw's injuries are Orton and Cena that is still a pretty big loss and they still put on a better show than Smackdown which is good... thats why they are better at the moment. But things will change when Helms comes back ? whenever that happens its been a year and a half already.

Airfixx

Just thought I would point out that Raw's injuries are Orton and Cena that is still a pretty big loss and they still put on a better show than Smackdown which is good... thats why they are better at the moment. But things will change when Helms comes back ? whenever that happens its been a year and a half already.

Regardless of whether I am a bigger fan of SD than I am of Raw, Helms' return will acheive nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Cayse

At his point in time, well actually ever since the draft, Smackdown has greatly dominated. They use their wrestlers so much better imo, not to mention they have better talent that work to work and blend together so much better.

Hometown Kid

I would say SD! because of who's in the ME of Unforgiven on their side...:shifty: but in all seriousness I think SD! is my favorite just because all of their matches don't check out at around 2:42 >_> But if ECW was on the poll I think that show is much more entertaining than RAW and probably Smackdown too...

Airfixx

^^^To be honest, I'd have said ECW if it wasn't for the lack of PPV involvement meaning that they don't develop the fueds a whole lot... Defo the best show to watch in terms of matches.