Seven people, including five women and ten-year-old girl shot dead by gunman, still a

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Wrestlemania 24 | March 30th, 2008 | Will it Rain during the PPV?

This bet is simple. Either you think it will rain, or you don't. Please note, the betting for this event will end on March 1st, 2008. This is to make sure that no one has an unfair advantage waiting for the forecast reports.

This Guy

I'm always looking outside the box for ideas...I thought it was a pretty good thing to bet on since its an outdoor venue.

orton_rko09

Reaction score
I'm going to wait till next year to bet on this, I live in Florida, about an hour away from where WrestleMania24 will be held and in March it rains all day every day most of the time during Spring Break, this was the 1st year that I can remember it not raining at all during Spring Break, I've lived here my whole 15, almost 16 years.