Money in the Bank Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles(Thoughts)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
ngl I'm kinda nervous for this match. I have faith in both of them but it also has that type of "dream match" stigma that could end up biting them in the ass. I really hope they're able to live up to everyone's expectations but it's tough. It also doesn't help that everyone's fine with either of them winning because that means they're gonna have to work twice as hard on their false finishes to really pull people in.
Whenever Styles is in matches like these (vs Nakamura for example), people usually just shrug their shoulders and go "idc who wins, I just wanna see a great match", which is understandable but not an ideal situation. The ideal world title match, between capable performers, is when you desperately want one to win and the other one to lose, i.e. matches like Kofi vs Bryan, Styles vs Reigns or Cena vs Punk.

With that being said, I'm totally down for either of them winning as long as it's a 5 star banger, boys

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of a match recently where WWE delivered an absolute classic where it was a true face vs face scenario. Like I LOVED AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan last year, but Bryan went all out to be the old American Dragon heel and that's what made it work so well. There were great bouts between Bryan/Lesnar, Becky/Charlotte (10 times), Kofi/Bryan...

Outside of a few throwaway Raw classics last year we don't rememebr, we'd probably have to go back to the New Day vs the Usos in 2017, and they've done a LOT of "dream matches" since then.