• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Seth Rollins time off update

Chris

Dreams are Endless

"Seth Rollins will be taking time off after yesterday," Dave Meltzer wrote in Monday's Daily Update. "The hope this morning was that this will be only about four weeks off."

Rollins needs to rest up the knee injury he suffered in January, Meltzer later added on Wrestling Observer Radio.

"Seth is taking time off for injury," Meltzer said. "I've heard not that long but it's the knee thing, he's just got to rest the knee up for a little while."

Cwalker

He’s earned more than 4 weeks if we’re being honest.

For the sake of his health, I hope he doesn’t rush back.

Cwalker

In wrestling, there’s a this debate about saying “wrestler x deserves such and such”

Seth deserves this time off. He’s put in the work and he’s dealt with knee issues for damn near a decade at this point

Butters

That's Me!
you could tell he was fucked up getting in the ring with the shield gear. like he was supposed to have a little more than that but just couldn't do it.