Seth Rollins is the wrong choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
1) Styles' house show numbers were identical to Jinder's. NWOWolfpac ran the numbers.

2) Bryan bombed on top. The numbers speak for themselves.
Oh, so NWOWolfpac ran the numbers? Must be true, damn. Lol.

Vince wouldn’t keep the belt on AJ Styles if he wasn’t selling well, especially for as long as he did. I’ve heard, not 100% for sure, that he always put asses in seats and sells merchandise very well, even moreso then Reigns. But, you’re claiming that somehow, even though he’s outselling reigns with gear, he simply didn’t put asses in seats? Makes no sense, here’s your source:

This Week In WWE Biz: AJ Styles Tops Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan Leaving?, Brock Lesnar Plans, More

And, again, what numbers speak for themselves? How did Bryan bomb? Haha, must be why Vince has him on top yet again and has him beating, idk, the other top guy in the company: AJ styles. Lol.

I think you’re missing things here, buddy

Crash

Reaction score
WWE has been boring for years. Ratings have been tumbling since 2010.

They started pushing the likes of Punk, Bryan and the like in 2011. That's a reason why business has tumbled.

Well that's your opinion... To me it has started going down way before 2010 I'd say early 00s and it got better in the middle around 04-06 and then it's all gone downhill after that.

Crash

Reaction score

Vince wouldn’t keep the belt on AJ Styles if he wasn’t selling well, especially for as long as he did. I’ve heard, not 100% for sure, that he always put asses in seats and sells merchandise very well, even moreso then Reigns. But, you’re claiming that somehow, even though he’s outselling reigns with gear, he simply didn’t put asses in seats? Makes no sense, here’s your source:

This Week In WWE Biz: AJ Styles Tops Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan Leaving?, Brock Lesnar Plans, More

And, again, what numbers speak for themselves? How did Bryan bomb? Haha, must be why Vince has him on top yet again and has him beating, idk, the other top guy in the company: AJ styles. Lol.

I don't think we should take seriously a guy who gets his info from nWoWolfpacTV on youtube, he is probably just trolling and baiting to get a reaction.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score

Bryan did bomb.

Kevin Eck who worked with the company at the time said that his numbers were nothing special. He had a clear negative influence on TV and PPV numbers when he headlined.

Styles did have brief periods where his merchandise sold well. But Reigns and Cena consistently outsold him.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well that's your opinion... To me it has started going down way before 2010 I'd say early 00s and it got better in the middle around 04-06 and then it's all gone downhill after that.
2011 was when it really went downhill.

I am not the biggest fan of Cena. But I much prefer watching him than today's headliners.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
How am I trolling?

Just because I don't think Bryan is the second coming of Jesus?
Nah, because you are bringing up little to no points, repeat the same thing over and over, and you randomly name call people because reasons, lol.

Reactions: Crash

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Bryan did bomb.

Kevin Eck who worked with the company at the time said that his numbers were nothing special. He had a clear negative influence on TV and PPV numbers when he headlined.

Styles did have brief periods where his merchandise sold well. But Reigns and Cena consistently outsold him.
That damn Kevin. He must be right, just like he was in Home Alone! Lol. You’re right about one thing though, numbers and what happens on TV matters. So, based on what we’re seeing, Bryan headlining every PPV, fighting and beating AJ Styles, he must clearly be having a negative impact on the company. Lol, logical conclusions my friend.

Where are all these numbers? Bryan is also a top merchandise seller when he was a face, usually close to reigns, AJ, and whomever. So again, I’m lost to your insane logic. Also, nobody came close to Cena. Don’t even compare anyone to him, even reigns wasn’t close to him.

AJ sells well enough, sometimes beating reigns, and always in the top 3... but, again, he miraculously, according to you and people like Kevin, he doesn’t sell tickets well?

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
No..

You are a moron who either deflects or goes quiet when you are called out on your shitty arguments.
One, I have never deflected and two I couldn't care less as I have made no arguments and honestly don't really care.

Reactions: Crash and edge4ever

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
AJ sells well enough, sometimes beating reigns, and always in the top 3... but, again, he miraculously, according to you and people like Kevin, he doesn’t sell tickets well?
That is because all that info is false and AJ isn't a real man like Nash.

Reactions: edge4ever

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
That damn Kevin. He must be right, just like he was in Home Alone! Lol. You’re right about one thing though, numbers and what happens on TV matters. So, based on what we’re seeing, Bryan headlining every PPV, fighting and beating AJ Styles, he must clearly be having a negative impact on the company. Lol, logical conclusions my friend.

Where are all these numbers? Bryan is also a top merchandise seller when he was a face, usually close to reigns, AJ, and whomever. So again, I’m lost to your insane logic. Also, nobody came close to Cena. Don’t even compare anyone to him, even reigns wasn’t close to him.

Bryan's merchandise sales were nothing special. Cena was a bigger draw than Reigns. I would never say otherwise.

Smackdown's ratings have tumbled since Bryan returned last year. For the first time they have sunk below 2 million. Bryan is partially to blame.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Okay, then answer why WWE have not catered to smarks over the past 7-8 years.
Because everyone is a Smark in modern times, so WWE does carter to them and WWE carters to multi'million dollar companies that give them money, and two most of the "Smarks" you refer to just simply leave the product and watch NJPW, Noah, RoH, IMPACT, or just quit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.