Seth Rollins is the wrong choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
He might be the only reason to watch RAW right now.
There is no reason to watch WWE at the moment. That's the problem.

Brock and Braun are the only mildly interesting performers they have. Maybe Rousey as well. But she doesn't do much for me. Lynch is okay but she won't become the star that some think.

The rest are not fit to be main-eventers.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
There is no reason to watch WWE at the moment. That's the problem.

Brock and Braun are the only mildly interesting performers they have. Maybe Rousey as well. But she doesn't do much for me. Lynch is okay but she won't become the star that some think.

The rest are not fit to be main-eventers.
WWE superstars are contractors. The blame goes solely on the employer.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yes, it's WWE's fault that they push the wrong performers.

But it's Bryan, Owens, and Rollins' fault that they don't have the goods to deliver.
They are contractors with no freedom. As Jericho said wwe isn't doing it properly. The brass ring stuff is bullshit and everyone knows it.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
WWE are doing it wrong. Correct.

Their creative is poor. As are their performers. It's both.
In a business if the managers are poor then obviously the talent isn't going to perform. Very easy to blame it on the little guy in this world.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He has no charisma and an annoying voice. The ratings for this week's RAW were dreadful and he was partially to blame.

If he beats Brock at Mania then WWE will have made the wrong move. He has no potential to become a major drawing card. It will be Daniel Bryan all over again.

WWE needs to find the next Batista, Cena or Goldberg.
I’ve seen a lot of dumb posts, but damn, this might take the cake. You do realize one of The biggest draws for the last 1-2 years has been AJ styles? A smaller guy who’s not great on the mic, but fantastic ring work, good at heel or face, and brings out the best in people.

The point is that Seth Rollins is the best choice for Raw. I think he needs a little mic work, but in every other faculty, he has all the tools.

Part of the problem with the occasional Raw ratings slip seems to be because of overall lack of star power, it’s football season, and that WWE is making some really stupid booking decisions and people are getting bored.

I’m not a major fan of Seth Rollins by any means, but he’s grown on me and I think he can be the top dog of the company as long as he’s given a little finessing.

Also, idk what you’re talking about with DB.... he was and still is a big draw. The guy is great on the mic, great in ring, started the biggest trend that we’ve seen in WWE for years (YES movement), and can make anything look entertaining. Thus, if Seth is simply going to be “DB all over again,” I’m 100% okay with that.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I don't think you can blame ratings on anyone. Kayfabe is dead. Wrestling doesn't draw in 2019.you are expecting wwe to draw people who don't give a fuck no matter who is on top. Wrestling is dead.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of dumb posts, but damn, this might take the cake. You do realize one of The biggest draws for the last 1-2 years has been AJ styles? A smaller guy who’s not great on the mic, but fantastic ring work, good at heel or face, and brings out the best in people.

The point is that Seth Rollins is the best choice for Raw. I think he needs a little mic work, but in every other faculty, he has all the tools.

Part of the problem with the occasional Raw ratings slip seems to be because of overall lack of star power, it’s football season, and that WWE is making some really stupid booking decisions and people are getting bored.

I’m not a major fan of Seth Rollins by any means, but he’s grown on me and I think he can be the top dog of the company as long as he’s given a little finessing.

Also, idk what you’re talking about with DB.... he was and still is a big draw. The guy is great on the mic, great in ring, started the biggest trend that we’ve seen in WWE for years (YES movement), and can make anything look entertaining. Thus, if Seth is simply going to be “DB all over again,” I’m 100% okay with that.
1) Styles' house show numbers were identical to Jinder's. NWOWolfpac ran the numbers.

2) Bryan bombed on top. The numbers speak for themselves.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't think you can blame ratings on anyone. Kayfabe is dead. Wrestling doesn't draw in 2019.you are expecting wwe to draw people who don't give a fuck no matter who is on top. Wrestling is dead.
Agreed that wrestling is dead.

WWE catering for smarks is a key reason why.

Crash

Reaction score
Agreed that wrestling is dead.

WWE catering for smarks is a key reason why.

No, WWE being boring as hell for over 10 years is the key reason why... Also how are they catering to the "smarks" if the "smarks" also hate their product?

Crash

Reaction score
Smarks are always the victims in their own eyes.

Well I'm not gonna argue with that, they sure do complain all the time and are never happy. But it still doesn't answer my question.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well I'm not gonna argue with that, they sure do complain all the time and are never happy. But it still doesn't answer my question.
WWE has been boring for years. Ratings have been tumbling since 2010.

They started pushing the likes of Punk, Bryan and the like in 2011. That's a reason why business has tumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.