Seth Rollins is the wrong choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Have you ever thought about that people are getting tired of WWE repeating the same thing over and over and more and more are going to Impact, RoH, NJPW, and elsewhere to watch wrestling?

And he isn't a Wolf, but a Troll Doll.
WWE has become more like the indies in recent years. It's all catering for a niche audience of geeks.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Sure Seth isn't this massive personality. But I don't really care. Bret Hart wasn't a massive personality. Still someone I like seeing in the main event.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sure Seth isn't this massive personality. But I don't really care. Bret Hart wasn't a massive personality. Still someone I like seeing in the main event.
I didn't like Bret. But he was a far better performer than Rollins.
[doublepost=1548889016][/doublepost]
Whatever you say because that is far from the truth.
Why?

• Haha

Redboy123@

Reaction score
WWE has become more like the indies in recent years. It's all catering for a niche audience of geeks.
Yeah cuz the majority of their audiences are geeks as they have driven away the casual fans

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The general thread. Not just your last post.
6dc.jpg

You are free to think this and have your opinion on it but you can't say others a wrong when they don't share the same opinion... IT IS AN OPINION!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
By the way... MY OPINION IS FACT! YOU ARE ALL BANNED!:reigns6:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I didn't like Bret. But he was a far better performer than Rollins.
[doublepost=1548889016][/doublepost]
Why?
Idc if you hate bret or not. The point is, not every top guy is this big personality. That would be boring. Sometimes you need the good humble wrestler or the underdog to get the glory. Bit of variety

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Idc if you hate bret or not. The point is, not every top guy is this big personality. That would be boring. Sometimes you need the good humble wrestler or the underdog to get the glory. Bit of variety
I never said that wrestlers have to be the same.

All I said was that Rollins doesn't fit the bill. He doesn't have it.

Lux

Jobber
Reaction score
Ok look I get your point, but that "incel" audience comment was a bit unnecessary. Too many smaller guys I can agree with that, but that is up to the company to get bigger guys if they think it will up their ratings (personally I don't think it will change anything) and I also agree with the "bland" comment but I don't think we have the same definition of "bland". Now on the "WWE need more larger than life characters" I agree but how do you expect to get that type of "superhero larger than life" characters when they don't even let most of the wrestlers be themselves and have their own creative. That is the main problem in my opinion, not how big, tall or muscular your are, but just let them come up with their own personality. Perfect example is Chris Jericho, he left WWE went to NJPW and there he was able to reinvent himself and continue to evolve his character, that would probably not have happened if he had stayed in WWE.

You develop the brand. It takes money and time. Jericho is a generational talent. Scout the globe invite them all to NXT, and train them to be good at what they are good at then keep testing them against guys like Hideo and Dean to train them not to mess up. Have a main event to showcase them all and bring them into the shows slowly not en masse in a draft. Some of them will shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.