Seth Rollins is Jeff Hardy version 2 Vince sees this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Seth Rollins is Jeff Hardy version 2 Vince sees this and I think hes gonna be pushed majorly hard when the Shield split and be a huge face with all his high flying moves and he will have his own merch like Jeff did that will sell very well. Vince was obviously gutted when Jeff left WWE but now hes found a version 2 of him in Seth Rollins everything about this guys screams amazing all those high flying moves he did on this weeks Raw proves it. Everyone goes on about Roman Reign will be the guy but oh no hes not Seth Rollins will be the guy

Reactions: JC4Life37

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Seth Rollins is Jeff Hardy version 2 Vince sees this and I think hes gonna be pushed majorly hard when the Shield split and be a huge face with all his high flying moves and he will have his own merch like Jeff did that will sell very well. Vince was obviously gutted when Jeff left WWE but now hes found a version 2 of him in Seth Rollins everything about this guys screams amazing all those high flying moves he did on this weeks Raw proves it. Everyone goes on about Roman Reign will be the guy but oh no hes not Seth Rollins will be the guy
You forgot to add that Seth Rollins has actual talent and isn't a drugged up alcoholic.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Seth can kick Jeff's wrinkled ass even if he got high just before one of the biggest PPV's in his companies year.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Someone needs to report this bitch.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
You forgot to add that Seth Rollins has actual talent and isn't a drugged up alcoholic.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!

But, as I'm feeling....let's say idiosyncratic, I'm going to do something I don't think I've ever done and respond seriously to two BLFFL threads in one day.

Yes, Seth and Jeff share some qualities regarding their in-ring work. But to call (I would say "dismiss") Seth Rollins as "Jeff Hardy 2.0" (what I'm assuming you were going for, BLFFL) is truly disingenuous and could be seen as insulting to Seth and the place he's at right now in his career as compared to where Jeff was at this point in his career. Jeff has never really learned how to cut a solid, coherent promo whereas most objective people say that Seth Rollins' mic work is anywhere from average to above average for a guy of his age and experience level. Jeff was (and to an extent, still is) basically a spot monkey who has little regard for whether or not his big spots make sense in the context of the match and the story being told in the ring. Seth is aware of what's going on inside the ring and has an understanding of ring psychology that I don't think Jeff has learned yet.

So, I must disagree with your dubbing of Seth Rollins as "Jeff Hardy 2.0". It would be better to call Jeff Hardy "Seth Rollins, Beta release".

wk

Reactions: Rogue and JC4Life37

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm going to annoy people here I sense but Rollins needs to improve his psychology to be Hardy 2.0, Rollins is amazaballs but his body language and facial expression as the baby face in distress are a few levels below Jeff.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Moral Man

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!

But, as I'm feeling....let's say idiosyncratic, I'm going to do something I don't think I've ever done and respond seriously to two BLFFL threads in one day.

Yes, Seth and Jeff share some qualities regarding their in-ring work. But to call (I would say "dismiss") Seth Rollins as "Jeff Hardy 2.0" (what I'm assuming you were going for, BLFFL) is truly disingenuous and could be seen as insulting to Seth and the place he's at right now in his career as compared to where Jeff was at this point in his career. Jeff has never really learned how to cut a solid, coherent promo whereas most objective people say that Seth Rollins' mic work is anywhere from average to above average for a guy of his age and experience level. Jeff was (and to an extent, still is) basically a spot monkey who has little regard for whether or not his big spots make sense in the context of the match and the story being told in the ring. Seth is aware of what's going on inside the ring and has an understanding of ring psychology that I don't think Jeff has learned yet.

So, I must disagree with your dubbing of Seth Rollins as "Jeff Hardy 2.0". It would be better to call Jeff Hardy "Seth Rollins, Beta release".

wk

TL:DR

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
I disagree. Hardy was a spot monkey and did flips and shit, Rollins doesn't do flips and shit.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I disagree. Hardy was a spot monkey and did flips and shit, Rollins doesn't do flips and shit.

Seth Rollins has been doing that somersault plancha move quite a bit lately. I would guess he'd do a bit more high-flying stuff now that he's a face.

wk

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy was a like a rock star, the Warrior/Goldberg of the 2000's, Seth Rollins is possibly the second going of Jerry Lynn