Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm going to have to do a full read back here. Would love everyone to do the same seeing as we will be waiting god knows how long again.

yeah once I get a longer break here I was going to do the same, look back at all posts and sequence of things would be optimal here. agreed.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
^ iirc he was the one who post-hammer voted (I need to read back again, might have been ace but in my head I remember it being wang)? He also had some weird interaction with OMB sussing him for odd reasons when I looked at his posts. I should look re-look at all his posts though for a better read.

I think the post-hammer vote was just him forgetting that OMB was hated to be honest. I don't mind Wang's posts overall. And his flavour hunting stuff on Banez was very townish.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
CP didn’t think OMB was scum because of his role, it’s not too far fetched

Yeah, plus he kind of dipped for almost 48 hours, hence why wang would be ahead of him in my POE. smarks was obviously the dirtiest vote, esp with the town flip. wang may have just been not paying attention, but it's still enough reason to be suspicious.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think the post-hammer vote was just him forgetting that OMB was hated to be honest. I don't mind Wang's posts overall. And his flavour hunting stuff on Banez was very townish.

Don't think I was around for that, but I will def. take a look!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Dude go ahead I will tell you who I am all day long.

I still have a hard time believing that Stan Smith is VT

unvote

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Why are we voting Banez because he claimed Stan Smith as a VT which I dont believe he would be VT.

unvote

official vote: Banez

Here is the stuff. Just seems like a weird bus if it was a bus.

I'm thinking it's a town train of thought.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also like I said I'm fairly certain Tweet wasnt a VT so that makes him 50% less likely to be scum than Jeff or Brutus imo.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
And re: "he brought no new information herp derp" point, what other magical information would you like me to give you? Would you like me to make some up? If I was faking the role, why would I not have just faked info? I easily could of done so and fucked with town even more if I was scum. This some low-iq, tunneling garbage. Lynch smark tomorrow, and stop being fucking stupid and possibly costing us the game. It's bad enough you guys rushed mislynched two townies after I specifically told you to take your god damn time.

Ayo, you said that but hopped on the wagon when it took off so :swaggyp

I'm just saying both are equally as possible, Tweet is known for trickery and fucking with scum so it's not out of the realms of possibility.

Only one extra kill happened did it not? Scum could of had an extra kill too considering all the kill roles town supposedly had, so yeah, there's an off chance you're faking it and was never actually blocked either.

I do however think that is unlikely, I've already said you're damn low on my poe. Brutus is most likely the pr faker if Tweet's role was indeed a PR. He's actually playing the game and not trolling, which should be a good thing, but considering how he played town last game, I'm not so sure it is.

Jeff, just curious, where did this PR chat come from? What makes you think I have a PR anyways?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I've said since DAY 1 that OMB is definitely town. Y'all can fact check. This was setup spec on my part but sensible.

I was also first to clear Wang as town based on his sinking of Banez fake. Fact is if we listened to me OMB wouldn't have been mislynched. I left the game because Odo was trying to stop me from doing anything. Now he's dead and I can lead without his bullshit getting in the way.

Jeff ain't town y'all. Scum don't have two roleblockers. Banez was the GF so nobody else on their team is gonna be investigation immune or anything.

Also Chimp saying my suspicion came out of nowhere is silly. We lynched their ninja d2. They still shot our cop. They likely used their RB on Sky that night but how could they be confident our cop wouldn't be watched? Come on now this shit is elementary.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ayo, you said that but hopped on the wagon when it took off so :swaggyp

Jeff, just curious, where did this PR chat come from? What makes you think I have a PR anyways?

re:speed of wagon, I didn't even get to vote the day before, which is more what I was referring to. the OMB shit is wtv really i retrospect, as I said it was 50/50, u seemed set on OMB and Haza looks like he was just going to follow you, wasn;t going to go anywhere else that day.

Regarding PR. I mean power role, not post restriction. apologies if that wasn't as clear as it could of been.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've said since DAY 1 that OMB is definitely town. Y'all can fact check. This was setup spec on my part but sensible.

I was also first to clear Wang as town based on his sinking of Banez fake. Fact is if we listened to me OMB wouldn't have been mislynched. I left the game because Odo was trying to stop me from doing anything. Now he's dead and I can lead without his bullshit getting in the way.

Jeff ain't town y'all. Scum don't have two roleblockers. Banez was the GF so nobody else on their team is gonna be investigation immune or anything.

Also Chimp saying my suspicion came out of nowhere is silly. We lynched their ninja d2. They still shot our cop. They likely used their RB on Sky that night but how could they be confident our cop wouldn't be watched? Come on now this shit is elementary.

So just to be clear, the ONLY reason you think I'm scum is because I got blocked/fucked with, and you think I have Tweet's role yes? No actual play-based reasons? So again, basically just setup-spec out of nowhere to the only person who called you out for being a baby. How convenient.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

What a bunch of bullshit :heston , if you can't take the littlest of heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Stopped me from doing anything, this fucking guy is unreal :heston

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
3 replies and no refutations or counter arguments

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
re:speed of wagon, I didn't even get to vote the day before, which is more what I was referring to. the OMB shit is wtv really i retrospect, as I said it was 50/50, u seemed set on OMB and Haza looks like he was just going to follow you, wasn;t going to go anywhere else that day.

Regarding PR. I mean power role, not post restriction. apologies if that wasn't as clear as it could of been.

I mean if I was swayed enough, I would’ve voted Smark. As you said though, it was 50/50. Just calling you out for that. You said you trusted me too so :draper2

Status
Not open for further replies.