Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Yikes.

Not a fan of two mislynches in a row that were both all but universally agreed upon. There's definitely scum involved here.

Still think that Smark is maf but we need to look at others who have been leading town. Odo, Jeff, Haza. We'll need to check out which are more clear and which aren't but there is almost certainly scum within those three looking at how they've been guiding town's lynches over the past two days.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Lynch Smark, Brutus, CP. In that order. Anyone saying anything else can :trumpout

Putting this out there before I come in a few minutes after day phase ends again

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Smark shoot Jeff please. Seems like its him based on the unexplained double block the other night.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm awake. First off Haza why are you sucking CP's dick all of a sudden off of literal setup spec? You know better...YOURSELF said there may be a bus drive or another role involved. Think about it, look at all the kills and info roles town had, do you actually believe they ONLY have one role to take care of all of that? Town had a full cop, a JOAT with a cop shot, a hider and I'm the watcher. It's perfectly reasonable to think they'd have more than one blocking role. They could easily have a roleblocker + a jailkeeper, just as an example.

CP clearly hasn't read any of my posts, and I'm not going to take him at all seriously because he's a fucking quitter who just shows up when Odo's gone like the coward he is.

Haza, why are you following this garbage setup spec case with 0 other basis or proof? Why are you following CP who you've sussed all game? And even more, why the fuck are you asking smark to shoot me, when you should be shooting HIM? Dumbass!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And re: "he brought no new information herp derp" point, what other magical information would you like me to give you? Would you like me to make some up? If I was faking the role, why would I not have just faked info? I easily could of done so and fucked with town even more if I was scum. This some low-iq, tunneling garbage. Lynch smark tomorrow, and stop being fucking stupid and possibly costing us the game. It's bad enough you guys rushed mislynched two townies after I specifically told you to take your god damn time.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm awake. First off Haza why are you sucking CP's dick all of a sudden off of literal setup spec? You know better...YOURSELF said there may be a bus drive or another role involved. Think about it, look at all the kills and info roles town had, do you actually believe they ONLY have one role to take care of all of that? Town had a full cop, a JOAT with a cop shot, a hider and I'm the watcher. It's perfectly reasonable to think they'd have more than one blocking role. They could easily have a roleblocker + a jailkeeper, just as an example.

CP clearly hasn't read any of my posts, and I'm not going to take him at all seriously because he's a fucking quitter who just shows up when Odo's gone like the coward he is.

Haza, why are you following this garbage setup spec case with 0 other basis or proof? Why are you following CP who you've sussed all game? And even more, why the fuck are you asking smark to shoot me, when you should be shooting HIM? Dumbass!

Already told you I'm out of shots.

PoE just isnt favorable to you right now

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Watcher is the easier claim to steal than JOAT or VIG and Wang has claimed VT which Tweet definitely was not.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ I could say the same about you, and cp for that matter. The difference is I've actually been playing and actively trying to solve it, while CP has mostly been busy looking for praise for things he didn't even do, and dipping for 48 hours because he can't handle being sussed.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Watcher is the easier claim to steal than JOAT or VIG and Wang has claimed VT which Tweet definitely was not.

Why are we so certain Tweet had a power role? He could of just as easily had a shit role, and tried to bait scum to shoot him thinking it was a pr and have the watcher see it for an easy catch. Nothing to prove it one way or the other, so again, I will warn you not to setup spec and think things through. We can't afford that many more mistakes man

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Why are we so certain Tweet had a power role? He could of just as easily had a shit role, and tried to bait scum to shoot him thinking it was a pr and have the watcher see it for an easy catch. Nothing to prove it one way or the other, so again, I will warn you not to setup spec and think things through. We can't afford that many more mistakes man

Read his posts RE me before he died. Pretty sure he had a "power role"

If I'm not the vig who is? Smarten up, how did Doddsy die?

I'm looking

Smark> Jeff >Wang>CP> Ace >Brutus

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm just saying both are equally as possible, Tweet is known for trickery and fucking with scum so it's not out of the realms of possibility.

Only one extra kill happened did it not? Scum could of had an extra kill too considering all the kill roles town supposedly had, so yeah, there's an off chance you're faking it and was never actually blocked either.

I do however think that is unlikely, I've already said you're damn low on my poe. Brutus is most likely the pr faker if Tweet's role was indeed a PR. He's actually playing the game and not trolling, which should be a good thing, but considering how he played town last game, I'm not so sure it is.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anyways I've got a decent plan tonight now :) to be continued

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm just saying both are equally as possible, Tweet is known for trickery and fucking with scum so it's not out of the realms of possibility.

Only one extra kill happened did it not? Scum could of had an extra kill too considering all the kill roles town supposedly had, so yeah, there's an off chance you're faking it and was never actually blocked either.

I do however think that is unlikely, I've already said you're damn low on my poe. Brutus is most likely the pr faker if Tweet's role was indeed a PR. He's actually playing the game and not trolling, which should be a good thing, but considering how he played town last game, I'm not so sure it is.

Each scum that has flipped has been pretty weak including the GF. Can't imagine scum has an extra kill anywhere on top of Jailkeeper and whatever other role they have

Status
Not open for further replies.