Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Reading into jeffs post just now, I’m hoping he is said watcher.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Er, OMB or Jeff at this stage with the information we have.

There’s a vig and a watcher/tracker still out there, which given the flips we’ve had, will be essentially confirmed town. Wouldn’t be surprised if CP is the vig and shot Doddsy

I don’t think CP can realistically be aligned with Doddsy in particular. Small chance, but unlikely

Isnt it more likely that the vig shot Mitch to take care of his role claim and the copped Doddsy at the same time, given that you hinted he should hide behind Doddsy or KIF?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The only thing that bothers me is the sheer short sightedness of the Doddsy/Phenom thing

like they’re both capable so why concoct thatdumb story, and why commit to the silencing thing? Aware they had no safe claim, but howdid they think they would win with that strategy?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Isnt it more likely that the vig shot Mitch to take care of his role claim and the copped Doddsy at the same time, given that you hinted he should hide behind Doddsy or KIF?

I don’t see why a vig would shoot a hider, no, especially when he’s told us it’s the hiders target that would die

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The only thing that bothers me is the sheer short sightedness of the Doddsy/Phenom thing

like they’re both capable so why concoct thatdumb story, and why commit to the silencing thing? Aware they had no safe claim, but howdid they think they would win with that strategy?

I dunno if you saw my post about it but I think they got tied to it when nom claimed mason. My guess is there entire team had claimed except Doddsy so he was the only option left to claim as the mason partner.

Which would point to a 5th scum that had already all claimed when Nom came out and said Doddsy was his mason.

Although I guess that falls flat because KIF only just claimed Oracle.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I suppose at the point they fake mason, faking lovers doesn’t really matter, babies and bath water etc

I just don’t get why Phenom went that route in the first place tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I'm kind of baffled at that too I admit. From both of them that seems extremely short-sighted and borderline suicidal unless they had some sort of busing plan?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don’t see why a vig would shoot a hider, no, especially when he’s told us it’s the hiders target that would die

Well if the hider is shot then they both die.

And we knew the hider was likely going to be on scum because why wouldnt he listen to you?

So a) the hider lied and dies and we might get a 2 for 1 on scum

Or b) the hider told the truth and we sacrafice him to get scum but dint have yo worry about his dodgy role claim anymore or the chance of him kamakazing you

Seems like the most profitable use, unless you know for 100% the hider isnt lying

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, we didn’t ‘know’ the hider would be on scum, we were just trying to point him that way

if the hider hid behind town, then only the player being hidden behind dies, not the hider if he is shot

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Well, we didn’t ‘know’ the hider would be on scum, we were just trying to point him that way

if the hider hid behind town, then only the player being hidden behind dies, not the hider if he is shot

Well b) is what happened. I'm glad he didnt hide behind you and doesnt have the chance of doing so again.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not sure what you're getting at Haza btw. Only thing that makes sense is hider hid behind scum and died. scum killed barry and blocked/jailkept brutus (he said he tried to shoot kif and got blocked) and the vig shot doddsy ( which is ballsy as fuck but hey).

I guess the only other reasonable explanation is that Brutus didn't get blocked/jailkept and kif was scum protected?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I shot Mitch and he hid behind Doddsy. Both died. Which was what I hoped would happen.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Did KIF claim oracle lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.