Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Isn't it ever so slightly disingenuous to say the vote "never went away" when your chart clearly shows he switched to vote Jeff? Not calling him town by any means, fuck no. But just noting this

If we are to believe that for the most part town will behave in a similar pattern and scum will behave in in a slightly different manner (to enable us town to scumhunt), do you not find it interesting that for most people the wagon on you started before and ended following your claim?

With that said, Chimpy and his wagon on you started AFTER your claim and finished much later when he was pressured to add his vote to an all but succumbed Jeff?

Just an interesting differential that didnt make much sense to me. Unless he has reason to believe you cant be the BG?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
If we are to believe that for the most part town will behave in a similar pattern and scum will behave in in a slightly different manner (to enable us town to scumhunt), do you not find it interesting that for most people the wagon on you started before and ended following your claim?

With that said, Chimpy and his wagon on you started AFTER your claim and finished much later when he was pressured to add his vote to an all but succumbed Jeff?

Just an interesting differential that didnt make much sense to me. Unless he has reason to believe you cant be the BG?
I do agree that that doesn't make sense, but the phraseology "never ended" is wrong here. That's all I said

Reactions: RDK

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I really don't know how Doddsy could've been so sure Jeff was "town", or rather non-mafia. Also looks like he just ignored my case on Jeff which was pretty damning IMO. That looks really bad for Doddsy.
For me the main Good Guys (potential scum actors being very hesitant to vote town no matter how bad they look because they don't want to look bad from the fallout) on the wagon were Doddsy and Tweet. I'm more suspicious of Doddsy as I can see Tweet's thought process and do believe that he was asleep during the decisive moments. Doddsy meanwhile really went to bat for Jeff and may have been looking to supplant Odo's credibility going into d2. What bothers me is that he really didn't acknowledge my case on Jeff at all. Just kept arguing with Odo who was far less substantive with his suspicions and thus easier to argue with.
I'm pretty much quoting this to say I acknowledge the point. I don't much have an answer to it because it's a pretty reasonable point. I will address the not acknowledging your case part, and why I focused on Odo. I focused on Odo out of it because he didn't present anything himself, despite starting/leading the wagon, and based on his posts in the QT last game, where he said he wanted to not be around much and end day as quick as possible, were reflected in this game. I did read your case, and still wasn't convinced he was scum, I still don't really see all that much in it even after he's flipped tbh

I've been streaming yeah. But I'm still gonna be unhelpful until I either have to claim or get what I'm looking for.

Keeping my thoughts private as it were.
You do know that there's no reason to ever be intentionally unhelpful?

Also, anyone reading me not unvoting as Sky as scummy needs to start thinking why is it scummy. Like, what did you think was my endgame there as scum? What purpose would that serve? This is what separates the bad town from the good town, not jumping at every weird thing someone does and label that immediately as scummy. This is why, I've noticed some of the best town players never have a solid scum read on me on day 1, as they shouldn't.

Vote Banez
:heston

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also, anyone reading me not unvoting as Sky as scummy needs to start thinking why is it scummy. Like, what did you think was my endgame there as scum? What purpose would that serve? This is what separates the bad town from the good town, not jumping at every weird thing someone does and label that immediately as scummy. This is why, I've noticed some of the best town players never have a solid scum read on me on day 1, as they shouldn't.

Vote Banez

Didnt account for this when I made that graph

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I've made jokes that get me out of bein' voted for scum that sounded better than that.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Town reading Doddsy off of 1 post because he is “active” :swaggyp
I just heard about the passing of Amy Winehouse btw, R.I.P
Vote Sky

Let’s hear from Wang though, maybe that’ll settle it
Fair enough. Shawn has a new born he’s currently taking care of, so if it’s activity we are looking at I think we should look elsewhere, as of rn.
Sky, I don’t mean to pick on you, but if you Town read Doddsy already. I’m curious to here your other very early reads.

I’m not surprised OMB is refusing to character claim, he did it a few games ago too and doesn’t seem to want to adapt to a new agenda (bad word usage)

Above are Brutus' first six posts this game. Questioning people, reading people, engaging in the game and pushing people with votes.

Now let's look at last game:

Screenshot_20200125-205843_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-205904_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-205920_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-205936_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-205951_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-210018_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200125-210039_Chrome.jpg

Passive, uncooperative, jokey and largely useless.

Quite different to his attempts this game.

Now what might explain this difference, a difference in his enjoyment as playing as a particular alignment. Well I already know he likes playing as scum, and I also know that he was town last game where he was far less willing to participate appropreitely.

Gonna go with a scum lean for my guy Brutus this game.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ftr these are just the first 6 posts but if you read all his posts in both this game and the last my point is actually amplified.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't wanna show my entire hand just yet, but if I die tonight my main scum reads so far are PHEN0M and Haza. Will elaborate on the Haza read if I'm still alive tomorrow.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In fact I wouldn't even be slightly surprised if I do die tonight.

*winks at the Watcher*

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't wanna show my entire hand just yet, but if I die tonight my main scum reads so far are PHEN0M and Haza. Will elaborate on the Haza read if I'm still alive tomorrow.

I'll look forward to that :oops

Why you so concerned about dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.