• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
So it's either Brutus or Doddsy today? JOAT or Mason?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
What’s confusing me is that Phen0m is claiming Lovers with Doddsy. Lovers are usually the same alignment in that case right? If not, then they’re scum and would Phen0m go to bat for Doddsy if he got copped?

If they’re town, then obviously a bus a driver must’ve been involved

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Barry is the cop and copped Doddsy, no result

Brutus is a JOAT and copped Doddsy, mafia result

Brutus' claim came as he was being wagoned whereas Grim has been hinting his thing for a while now

So if one of them is lying it's Brutus

But it's also possible Barry was blocked as he did hint a good role, Brutus doesn't have to be lying

CraigPelton

I might just be bad at reading him but I have been feeling Brutus as town all game

He did claim without delay when I asked him too. Maybe he already had it sorted out but then why claim info on Doddsy? We probably weren't going to lynch Peter Griffin.

CraigPelton

A 2-for-1 for scum with a dead SK isn't great and I don't think Brutus' situation was dire enough to warrant the sacrifice

I think Barry was blocked and Brutus is telling the truth. Maybe I'm wrong but whatever. At least I'm trying to figure it out unlike some.

vote Doddsy

Status
Not open for further replies.