Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score

Never trust Doddsy imo.

Thoughts on Banez?

Thoughts on a man who didn't post yet? Thats a good one.

Sky, I don’t mean to pick on you, but if you Town read Doddsy already. I’m curious to here your other very early reads.

I'm not surprised skybox got wagoned AGAIN but i just feel it's such an easy thing to do every game. This happened last time i played, not sure if it happened in the Bond game too.

And whats with the town reads, people give town reads way too easily in all games.

I'm Chris Griffin, BG. Flavour is apparently because I'm a fat teenage fuck. Yeah, that's it.

I'm pretty sure Lethal deliberately hamstrung me as part of his petty bullshit feud that only he is interested in perpetuating

Not lynching the claimed BG.

You know I'll never miss an opportunity for this
Vote Sky

This is funny when she already claimed.

Actually that claim seems somewhat okay tbh. I'd look elsewehre for now

This is even funnier when you would look elsewhere but never unvoted. You sure you ain't scum this game Chimpy?

:WOW

Pretty good assessment of my game Tweet. You happen to be wrong this time but i don’t blame you at all for it. I’ll claim now as i have to pack soon and make my way to CT in an hour or so.

I’m Jeff Fischer from American Dad and I’m a mason with Hayley Smith. Flavors pretty straight forward about us getting married and me moving into the Smith house. No other roles, we asked in the QT if we’re confirmed masons so I’ll report back on that.

Wish i was familiar into the theme.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wait did chimp not unvote?????

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Let's spell this game out for scum on D1 why don't we

Phen0m is free to do whatever he wants. At the rate we are going now, everybody is going to claim Day 1. I wanted to get confirmation that’s all.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well Mason is clearly not alignment indicative and PHEN0M admitted I'm somewhat right in distinguishing his town and scum game, think I'll just keep my vote parked on him until something else tickles my fancy. Will say that Grims contributions so far don't so anything for me either.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Well Mason is clearly not alignment indicative and PHEN0M admitted I'm somewhat right in distinguishing his town and scum game, think I'll just keep my vote parked on him until something else tickles my fancy. Will say that Grims contributions so far don't so anything for me either.

Glad to hear it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Phen0m is free to do whatever he wants. At the rate we are going now, everybody is going to claim Day 1. I wanted to get confirmation that’s all.

If you're actually trying to be constructive and useful then FYI You need to play a town game properly before you play a scum game properly if you don't want to get scum read for it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Imma leave my vote there too :)

Tag if u need me

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
probably a decent shout tbf. Will hold off a vote until I hear back from Phen0m with an answer from Lethal

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
48 hour day and we're already "leaving our vote where it is" phase?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
48 hour day and we're already "leaving our vote where it is" phase?
Better than gallivanting off in some other direction to chase a low tier player who might have misspoken slightly, and letting him get away without providing us the relevant info.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Meh Banez has a point actually. I was thinking slowing down a bit would be good since there's like 5 roles outed already but that can't be a reason to just stop playing lel.

unvote
vote Grim

Status
Not open for further replies.