SES Member

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
CM Punk fans and Cena haters are always welcome :boss1: And nice choice, I used to have that Dark Magician card, and that one magic dude who had a different Dark Magician. Very helpful, and useful monsters to have in my time, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Stay active and you get her for a night
876115931c662de1df0e0fcf035a8dd4.jpg

Reactions: RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes.

Seabs said:
Dark Magician as an avatar is an instant win, welcome to the site. Feel free to link the game in your sig also, also where did you find the site?

I found the site by googling WWE forum.

HeatherSays said:
WELCOME!!! lol If you have any questions or need any help feel free to send me a PM. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Your game "It's a RPG game named Dark Chaos. I might add a link to it in my sign if that's allowed here." Sounds neat. Say more. :p

It's a game made with the RPG Maker program. It's your typical RPG game about saving the world from evil. I added some more mature themes about race and sexuality.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Franklin said:
Hi everybody! The name's Franklin. I am a huge fan of CM Punk, Edge, and Randy Orton. :pity:

I'm the new resident Cena Hater. :finger:

My favorite food is chicken. In my spare time I work on my personal indie game project.

Welcome to the forums brah! Make sure to stay active here cuz we have a lot of cool members in this community you'd like to discuss a lot with. You are a big fan of CM Punk and Randy Orton atst = :win:

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome to WWForums, Franklin! Nice to see you like eating chicken too. :pp Anyways, I think you will enjoy your stay here, it's a great group of people we have and great posters are here. Hope you have a good experience here.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hi welcome on board wicked site lots of friendly faces here!