Servatis a periculum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
"The problem with saving yourself is having the ability to turn off that human instinct to protect your loved ones. The driving force from here deep in your being. The core of your existence to want to be confirmed by others. Well, if those who would be your core are threatened it's almost as if your body on it's own moves. The body often reacts before the mind. Do you see the paradox in that statement? See, it's interesting."

The face of Sanders can now be seen coming into view, his hair messy and unkempt but styled intentionally to look that way. He is seen wearing a facemask that you would see someone wearing during this pandemic with a design of Wakefield Sucks in bright red lettering across it. The shirt of Sanders is black with red bubble lettering that said "The Ending Credits". The face of Sanders kept looking up at something in the sky. The bright evening of 04/28/20 burning bright. The midwestern cool breeze blowing through. Freshly removed from a nice rain shower from a couple of hours ago. Steve lowers his head down to look toward you, his cold blue eyes piercing the camera. His hand slowly coming into view to grab the mask and pull it down revealing a fully grown beard that is neatly groomed. As he finishing pulling the mask down his hand moves again away from his face and out of view.

"It would seem our reunion has been temporarily postponed due to this pandemic known as the Coronavirus. I can say every day since I been told that they wouldn't grant me a match with you after signing. I knew that I was just dealing with another Sean Cutter. I was dealing with another owner who just wants to have that control. To prevent me from achieving my destiny at every cost. I mean, this is no different. But, at that moment I realized that it's all just a paradox meant for me to overcome. I've done it so many times before. But, it would have seemed I met my match in you. But, you yourself know Jake that you can't kill destiny. You can try to cheat it, you can try to alter it. You can wish in your dreams for a different reality. But, through it all, destiny still succeeded. Jake, you managed thus far to hinder destiny. All kinds of people's destinies. Of course, you couldn't do it alone. You had Cyrus Riddle by your side. You had Apollo Duke. Jason Randall. Drake Stylez. You had Halfbreed. I could be here for another fifteen minutes naming names of your yellow belly coward ass buddies you had."

His facial expression remaining serious and appears to relax into a smug expression beginning with his lips curling into a smirk. He held the smirk for a moment and then rolled his hands from the chest down toward they were again out of view. The smug expression leaving his face being replaced by the serious expression from just a few moments earlier.

"But, the world saw what happened every time I came back to PWF, or watched you elsewhere. It was always the same thing. You have shown to the world that you just can't get the job done on your own. Me, on the other hand. I've come back and done the very thing you can't do. I started to eradicate the people who decided it would be smart to oppose a wrestling god much like myself. It started with Halfbreed, then Jay McRae. Then Cyrus Riddle. And, now, there are only a few of you left. Sadly, from a long look around here. You seem to be the next one in line. Destiny will eventually provide me a chance to remind you. Remind them. And remind you all that forgetting a god-like myself was a mistake. That eventually Alex Scott. Kevin Putteet. Sean Cutter. The rest of you will eventually have to. And, that even goes for the fans. Sure, I get fans sending me questions, or people wanting to do shoot promos with me on youtube so they can make a buck with their untalented asses. But, you Jake Wakefield. You, you now have to answer for all of the things you have done to a god. No one is here now to help you. There is no one here in XWF that will have a reason to disrespect a god and help you. That is unless of course, they want to get their face remodeled. So, soon Jake. The world will allow us to dance. It may be your last dance though. The thing about this. Is I'm not like anyone you've had to face before. And, you know it. It's why you have always done the coward way of things. The so-called Uncrowned King of Wrestling huh? The Uncrowned Prince of The Universe is it? The new face of the future? Or is The Snake Now? Which bitch ass nickname you gonna try to call yourself this time? The titles are all misleading from the way you conduct yourself. To me, you aren't anything but a sheep in wolf fur. Pretending to show those teeth and howl. That's until you need a meet a real wolf. And, I'm at the top of the mountain like a true god. I'll be seeing you soon Jake. I just hope you are ready to come to slaughter cause the wake will definitely be in a field. After all, that's where sheep go to slaughter at in the wild. And, that ring. That arena will be my field. Welcome to the ending credits, I hope you enjoy it before your world goes black."

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler