September 11th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dairydude

Reaction score
Wouldn't killing those leaders be the more logical solution?
Plane, Pentagon, BOOM!

anything ring a bell?

also, it's alot easier to fly a plane into a public building than say, the white house.
It tends to have less security around it

monkeystyle

Reaction score
also, it's alot easier to fly a plane into a public building than say, the white house.

That's bullshit. It would've been pretty simple if they had some kind of planning. Besides, just because its easier doesn't mean its better.

A certain amount of collateral damage is always to be expected, but since when did the honour go out of war?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Dont blame the "satanist" for feeling that way :D

Im just not liking the way how Famou$ was (an american) was saying "we should move on and not talk about it" and shit.....

I remember when i was in school...they passed out a paper that was stapled shut...telling us to show our parents...following that i heard some kids talking about it....(this was like 4th grade)....then My Grandpa R.I.P....told me and my brother what happened....I went to my moms resturant after that while she was working and everyone was devastated....I too had dreams thinking that my room was going to get bombed or somthing.....now Im alot more intellegent and I am just now getting the severity of it all....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Im just not liking the way how Famou$ was (an american) was saying "we should move on and not talk about it" and shit.....

Nah, you can't forget it. That would be the worst thing that you could do. I'm paraphrasing here but anyway; People who don't learn from their mistakes will be doomed to repeat them.

There were many mistakes made in the name of 9/11, and it is up to you to learn what those mistakes were and to individually make sure that these actions are never repeated.

Dairydude

Reaction score
but what about the WTC
Aside from the mass media gain, and the huge impact of murdering thousands of innocents at their desks?

How about the ability to turn around and say "you did it to us, now we did it to you"
How about the mass financial gain for WHOEVER took the gold out of WTC7
How about the Twin Towers were EASY to get to seen as they were that damn big and easily accessible via plane.

Where else could they have hit, that wouldn't generate a "why did they hit..." question from everyone?
-------------------------------------------
Nah even the gun is somewhat honorable.
There's no honor in being able to kill a man without him being able to see you.
A sword or knife means you have to be close enough to the other man to smell them before you kill them.
with the right rifle, I can sit over a mile away and put a single bullet in his face.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Aside from the mass media gain, and the huge impact of murdering thousands of innocents at their desks?

How about the ability to turn around and say "you did it to us, now we did it to you"
How about the Twin Towers were EASY to get to seen as they were that damn big and easily accessible via plane.

Where else could they have hit, that wouldn't generate a "why did they hit..." question from everyone?

It still wasn't politically sound. If they were looking to gain any kind of sympathizers they needed to attack the gov't directly and not a mostly civilian target.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score

There is a difference between assassination and murder. There were plenty of other things they could have done to gain that didn't involve killing innocent people,

Reaction score
the way I see it, America got what it had coming for a long ass time and it put most of you back in your place.

Your policy of "we don't like you so die for it" finally bit you in the ass and whilst it shouldn't have taken thousands of lives for it to happen, it did and the best you can do is learn from it

LMFAO put me back in my place? As well as most of the other citizens? In case you havn't relealized, as a majority, we Americans hate our government and their policies. We don't agree with them whatsoever. You think we enjoy the war in Iraq, as well as our foreign relations status? We hate it, most American citizens aren't the idiots, its our government that is.

Now, I don't agree with how we praise 9/11 as the most horrible day in history, but for you to say that it was neccesary is pretty ignorant, as well as heartless.

Great One

You can't start a 9/11 thread on a global forum and not expect for it to turn into an argument.

But yeah, there's really nothing to say regarding the 'topic'.

And Dairydude you're fucking Blue and the most ignorant 20 year old I have ever seen. You deserve to die a horrible, HORRIBLE, death.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
thats a bit overdramtic, but he should learn of the pain we've gone through, and how mich we've had to deal with before he opens his big mouth again.

Travis40

if you don't move on from this, then you're screwing yourself over right now.

You don't see people openly weeping on the 7/7 anniversary do you?No, because we've had our mourning and now we've moved on after learning our lessons

9/11 was on a bigger scale than 7/7 because on 9/11 (god I hate numbers) 2,974 people died. On 7/7, I believe that only 52 people died, now I'm not saying that that's not alot of people, because that is. But you can not compare 7/7 with 9/11 because 9/11 was on a much greater scale. I don't see how we should move on...many, many, many familes lost loved ones. How would you like if someone you loved was killed? And someone told you to move on?...that'd piss ya off...wouldn't it? That's the way I'm feeling right now, even though I don't have a connection with anyone involved in 9/11.

But I was in 3rd Grade I believe and I remember we were doing some type of project when our councelor came in and said that there was a terrorist attack in New York and we....really didn't know anything about it except some little smart ass know it all douche. But I went home and turned on CNN....and I watched it for awhile. I can't remember Timothy McVeigh's bomb in OKC back in 95 (BTW, I went to the OKC memorial...it's awesome)...because I was only 2...so this was new to me.

But I hope that an attack on this large scale never ever happens again and I'm happy that the United States Government is stepping up the terrorist laws and making sure that we're all free (to us United States members), and I hope this doesn't happen anywhere, whether it be Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, Austraila, China, anywhere, because it's never a good thing to see this many people die because some asshole thinks his religion is right and flies a plane into a building....hell, it might've been because they were brainwashed :rolleyes: IDK, but I hope this will never ever happen again.