Sells company time to get married

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Just months after selling Lucasfilm Ltd. to Disney, George Lucas is ready for another big change: marriage.
OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS

George Lucas Will Use Disney $4 Billion to Fund Education

n Mellody Hobson, a rep for Lucasfilm confirms to The Hollywood Reporter. It will be the first marriage for Hobson, 43, and the second for Lucas, 68.

In addition to her gig with DreamWorks, Hobson also heads Chicago-based investment management firm Ariel Investments Llc. and is chairman of Ariel Mutual Funds. Ariel reportedly is among the largest African-American-owned money management and mutual fund companies in the U.S.
Hobson is a regular financial contributor to ABC’s Good Morning America and in 2009 hosted a show on the same network called Unbroke: What You Need to Know About Money.

Lucas made headlines in October for donating his $4.05 billion payday – the amount he received for selling Lucasfilm – to an education foundation.
“As I start a new chapter in my life, it is gratifying that I have the opportunity to devote more time and resources to philanthropy,” Lucas said at the time.
It is not yet known when and where Lucas and Hobson, who have dated since 2006, will tie the knot.

Never heard about him donating the entire disney money to charity wow $4Billion dollars I don't need this. Course I bet he still gets a percentage out of every movie.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Good work Lucas.

Now, I'm sure we'll need to "revise" those historical texts in public schools with special editions, right?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
It's official. Our children will grow up to build a Death Star.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
^I'd be a proud Dad if my son was able to help craft a Death Star. :Wight:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Shiiiiiiiit. I'd be disappointed if my son DIDN'T at this point.

"Son... one day you will grow up to do something very special. You will build... the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. I love you."