Selling your virginity

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Thats like the next thing to Prostitution, People! My Gosh. If u need money GET A JOB. A REAL Job. Selling one's Virginity can most certainly be unsafe and wrong in so many ways. How/Why is this even allowed?!

It's really not the next thing to prostitution. It is the very definition of prostitution.

However, I do agree it's her choice. Personally I feel it's a poor choice. I mean, my memory of losing my virginity is priceless to me. I was very lucky that it was with someone who loved me deeply and I reflect back on the memory often.

Then again, I think tons of people have awful virginity losing experiences. So I guess at the very least her virginity made her rich. Again, not what I would have done (even though I had it going on so I probably would have made about five times what she made), but yeah, her life and body.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro