Sections?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I noticed you have sections for RAW and Smackdown but not for NXT or Superstars.

Also I think for the section "Other Wrestling" you should have a sub-section of TNA, ROH, Original ECW, NJPW, ect.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Nxt and superstars wouldn't generate enough interet I believe. Also there isn't much need for a subsection as there aren't alot of threads yet.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Nxt and superstars wouldn't generate enough interet I believe. Also there isn't much need for a subsection as there aren't alot of threads yet.
*Interest

Also if this website is implying they are a WWE forum, they should add it regardless of how active it would be.

As for "Other Wrestling" I think a Sub-Section for only TNA, maybe ROH would be fine considering they are Main Str3am. (Well TNA is more.)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:

This exactly.

CM Punk said:
*Interest

Also if this website is implying they are a WWE forum, they should add it regardless of how active it would be.

As for "Other Wrestling" I think a Sub-Section for only TNA, maybe ROH would be fine considering they are Main Str3am. (Well TNA is more.)

I see your point. AS for NXT/Superstars, they're no where near spoke about enough. Hardly anyone watches them, let alone wants to come online to talk about them. They come under the "& Events" part of "PPV & Events". Think of it this way, we've had not one single thread on Superstars, or NXT (apart from my who watches it thread).

As for "Other Wrestling", soon as TNA gets enough content it will get its own section outside of "Other Wrestling". Once RoH etc get enough, they'll become sub-sections. We don't need to add sections if they aren't as active :).

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This exactly.

I see your point. AS for NXT/Superstars, they're no where near spoke about enough. Hardly anyone watches them, let alone wants to come online to talk about them. They come under the "& Events" part of "PPV & Events". Think of it this way, we've had not one single thread on Superstars, or NXT (apart from my who watches it thread).

As for "Other Wrestling", soon as TNA gets enough content it will get its own section outside of "Other Wrestling". Once RoH etc get enough, they'll become sub-sections. We don't need to add sections if they aren't as active :).

Other than the results and Curt Hawkins Interview thread. He's on both NXT and Superstars.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
But that was talking about him individually, nothing about NXT and Superstars. 2 threads doesn't change it all either; ).

I get what you're saying, but what about WCW. We haven't discussed that yet but we shall if it is created.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WCW can come under "General WWE". I know it was a different brand in its time, but since WWE purchased it I'm pertty sure it can come under there.

If you want I can add a thread-prefix like I did for Attitude Era for WCW?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
What is ROH? Also, I watch TNA every Thursday, but it don't genereate near enough fans as what the WWE does.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
RKO said:
What is ROH? Also, I watch TNA every Thursday, but it don't genereate near enough fans as what the WWE does.

https://www.rohwrestling.com/
Ring of Honor