SEC probing S&P's downgrade of U.S. debt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
What Do You Think Should Happen To Orton?

I was just wondering after hes latest screw up what do you think should happen to Randy Orton. Should he be Suspended, Long Term Suspension, Nothing or should he even be fired. It should be noted that Randy has been reported to say he wants to go to TNA (correct me if iam wrong)

My whole take on the Orton thing is he should be dropped down until he sorts himself out and be used to help boost the careers of the younger guys who VALUE there spot in the wwe. Then when he figures out what he wants to do get a push because he does remind me of a young Triple H but doesnt have ANYWHERE NEAR the passion Triple H has for the business which holds him back. I understand hes young and all but the Line has to be drawn somewhere

Discuss.

MikeRaw

Normally I would say drop him,but this is randy orton and he's a spaz lol.If we drop him he probly won't come back and I don't know about you but I like him on raw.So maybe just see how it goes because a suspension is risky too.I'd make him pay the hotel thing and warn him and then if he does something else then FIRE his ass cuz he's a pain lol

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
But surely with i think it was 30 grand of damages (again correct me if iam wrong) something has to be done.

Personally i dont want him fired but something has to be done.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I wasnt aware that Orton said hed go to TNA, This is Orton we're talking bout make him pay the cost of damages, warn him, and hope he finally learns his lesson.

Soulpower

A loooooooong suspension. And I'm not talking about suspending Orton and have him show up on shows without getting paid. I'm saying a stay home suspension for about 4 to 6 months. Show that ass that you are indeed serious about wrestling and make a point that even if you are a third generation superstar, no one is above the business.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
A loooooooong suspension. And I'm not talking about suspending Orton and have him show up on shows without getting paid. I'm saying a stay home suspension for about 4 to 6 months. Show that ass that you are indeed serious about wrestling and make a point that even if you are a third generation superstar, no one is above the business.

You beat me to the punch man. The wwe need to give an make an example out of Orton. He has broken the rules a few times in his career already and is basically going down hill. It is all Ortons own doing and a 6 month suspension would do him the world of good.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think we should know what he did before we pass judgement.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Amen.

Job his ass out, suspend him, bring him back in 6 months, and job him some more until he gets it into his thick skull.

I'm no Orton fan, but obviously there are those that do like him, and if he can be an asset to the business then I'm all for it. But, he's gotta learn a little humility first by the sounds of things.

Montana

I disagree with you guys. Hit him where it hurts until he figures it out. Fines on top of Fines. Suspending him is only givin him a break or vacation. He makes a good amount of money, so why not take a portion of it. At least this wouldnt interfer with his on screen character.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
See you can fine him and fine him until you're blue in the face, but the fact is he'll still be making money, albeit a bit less.

If they really want to try and shock Orton into chilling out, they need to suspend him for at leats 6 months without pay or TV time.

You also speak of his on screen character. That makes it sound liek the character is more important than the back stage functions, which it so isn't.

The WWE need sto show Orton that he can very easily be replaced and that he is expendable.

Montana

Im talkin large fines. Why take him off for 6 months, they might as well fire him. He probably makes less than a million a year. You dont think a 100,000 fine would change his attitude. They've suspended him before and that didnt work. Sure they;ve fined him but all small $ amounts. Make him work for free.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fair enough, that would be a rather hefty fine to be leveled against him.

But at that point what's to stop him from going "oooh, oooh, oh man, I think I hurt my back!"

That's what I'd do in his position, because obviously he isn't willing to do the shit required of him, so why would he take teh fine and work for free?

Fake an injury sit out until the end of your contract and then leave.

This has happened so many time with Orton in the last few years that its going to take more than just a monetary hit to make him think twice.

Great One

Show Orton that he can be easily replaced? That's impossible because he can't. Another suspension is ridiculous, just like Montana said, you might as well fire him suspending him once again is Blue, and he won't be fired, trust me. Nothings really even been clarified on this story, like Kaedon stated and Backlash is still yet to come. How stupid would this thread look if he won the title at Backlash?

3lions

Reaction score
I would love to see Orton walk out with the title. It would be the first time in a while that I will be shocked at a title change. The odds of Orton winning the title are slim-to-none (in our eyes after what has been 'reported'), so a title change would be great.

Maloney

Reaction score
In any business you should never drop a main eventer. But i would like yo see it so he could go to TNA.