• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season Three: Event #19 "Here We Go Again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Not sure what all the fuss is about when predictions were cancelled so a staff member who doesn’t run this contest stepped in last minute to keep it going.

It’s just predictions, guys. Jeff is gonna run it the old WPC way. No harm. No foul. Let’s move on with it.
No harm no foul? Oh cool. I’ll just cop the insults sweet and the belligerent attitude. Lovely. Thanks.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
No harm no foul? Oh cool. I’ll just cop the insults sweet and the belligerent attitude. Lovely. Thanks.
You copped attitude with him first. On numerous occasions before he finally responded.

There’s zero reason this needed to be this big of a deal. Shit was thrown through a loop and Dale stepped in to help. And now Jeff is taking over.

I don’t see why this is continuing.

Dale

Super Moderator
WTF? Why has the format changed and now bonus picks? I don't think I like this much. Anyways....
Checking for results. Not here. No ratings.
Dale comes in to host this, the flair stuff is added, and then half isn’t scored? Cool. No heads up on the change or what have you. Nice.
Well maybe give people a heads up then given the fucking shows were announced and then you just put your spin on it. Go figure. Stick to ripping off onlyfans
Poor wittle Wethal being all civil until the big bad bully super mod came in and attacked him out of nowhere

:someonegonnacry

hope your day gets better sunshine.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
You copped attitude with him first. On numerous occasions before he finally responded.

There’s zero reason this needed to be this big of a deal. Shit was thrown through a loop and Dale stepped in to help. And now Jeff is taking over.

I said I didn’t like the change but I still predicted. I asked for results (like people do for AMA) and cop what I copped. Is what is I guess. Cool.

Lethal

Tiffy Time

That said - I’ve shared my piece, I’m not going to continue as I can foresee where it’s headed.

Kross Rhodes

I said I didn’t like the change but I still predicted. I asked for results (like people do for AMA) and cop what I copped. Is what is I guess. Cool.
He posted the results he agreed to. The SummerSlam ones.

I love you, Lethal, but you were definitely bugging about the change at least 4 times before he responded. The last one you responded to Swerve was particularly inflammatory. Which you didn’t even need to respond to. It had already been handled and he was particularly late with his post.

Just best to ignore things, sometimes.

Kross Rhodes

I’m gonna lock this now. Jeff is taking over.

Also, @Dale please refrain from further insulting members. Let’s de-escalate things if we can help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.