• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season One Draft

InsaneAlphaBeta

good morning everyone! lol, i see its my turn.

(hopefully nothing double posted, my tablet went nuts for a few moments.)

i just woke up so...my pick will take a moment or two lol

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Already picked:

Ali, Alexa Bliss, Aleister Black, Daniel Bryan, Bayley, Bianca Belair, Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman, Andrade, Charlotte, Nikki Cross, Dash Wilder, Scott Dawson, Velveteen Dream, Erik, Big E, Eric Rowan, The Fiend/Bray Wyatt, Drew Gulak, Johnny Gargano, Ivar, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, R-Truth, Ricochet, Roderick Strong, Robert Roode, Shayna Baszler, and Xavier Woods,

@InsaneAlphaBeta to save you going through the whole thread

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Kingdom values the opinions of the people, and there is one man who fans absolutely love, so there was no other choice.

Our 4th pick (because we got a 5th pick to make once the draft ends because bye bye cedric lol) Is soeone who surprisingly enough, hasnt been picked that im aware of, hes not in the list of currently drafted superstars. and hes a HUGE name.

The Kingdom drafts....
giphy.gif

LUKE HARPER

The Gipper

The Gipper
Already picked:

Ali, Alexa Bliss, Aleister Black, Daniel Bryan, Bayley, Bianca Belair, Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman, Andrade, Charlotte, Nikki Cross, Dash Wilder, Scott Dawson, Velveteen Dream, Erik, Big E, Eric Rowan, The Fiend/Bray Wyatt, Drew Gulak, Johnny Gargano, Ivar, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, R-Truth, Ricochet, Roderick Strong, Robert Roode, Shayna Baszler, and Xavier Woods,

@InsaneAlphaBeta to save you going through the whole thread
The Op is updated.

@Redboy123@ where you at?

The Gipper

The Gipper
The Kingdom values the opinions of the people, and there is one man who fans absolutely love, so there was no other choice.

Our 4th pick (because we got a 5th pick to make once the draft ends because bye bye cedric lol) Is soeone who surprisingly enough, hasnt been picked that im aware of, hes not in the list of currently drafted superstars. and hes a HUGE name.

The Kingdom drafts....
giphy.gif

LUKE HARPER
I still dispute that, Cedric is gonna be in a U.S title match soon.