Season One Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DualShock

Jobber
Reaction score
I have no problem with the term war but I think it's funny how people compare AEW competing with WWEs C show and developmental branch (sorry but Raw and SmackDown are shows where big things happen) with WWFs flagship show competing with WCWs flagship show back in the day

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Your debate interrupted my Majora's Mask reference REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

giphy.gif

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That's because it's good. Like, look at what Impact is and has been the past few years. It's quality stuff, with a super talented roster and interesting stories, but it has a low budget and is hurt by a poor reputation based on their past (mostly Russo haters)
Well, there is also Hogan and Eric as well with Russo, but I get what you are saying. I do somewhat agree though Impact has had some good stories in the last couple of years. Though if Tony invested into Impact would be interesting.
Probably. The fans want a "war", which to them just means healthy competition that leads to both sides upping their game.
Depends on how you look at it. When I say fans want a "war" I mean a bunch of people wants to argue and get into shouting contest like children instead of being civil because that is how I see. You will have AEW people bashing WWE people and vice versa and no one will look good in it. I do hope though that WWE does step up their game and do better and the same for AEW, but again I am indifferent to both companies.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
And then they have Hogan and Bischoff's faction look like they are about to get in a fight with The Elite ... only for them to join up into one big super-faction!

I wonder how different things would have gone in TNA if instead of Fortune never joined up with Immortal...
[automerge]1569509963[/automerge]
@The Reagmaster It's Beavie's turn, didn't he give you a list and waived his 8 hour time limit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And then they have Hogan and Bischoff's faction look like they are about to get in a fight with The Elite ... only for them to join up into one big super-faction!

I wonder how different things would have gone in TNA if instead of Fortune never joined up with Immortal...
[automerge]1569509963[/automerge]
@The Reagmaster It's Beavie's turn, didn't he give you a list and waived his 8 hour time limit?
he sent in a list for that one pick. He said wait for him on this one. Beaver likes to strategize based on the other picks. It's confusing but yeah. XD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler