Season One Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Chad Gable is actually a really good choice considering the fact he seems to be getting some kind of push.

Sooo.. should i wait for reagmaster or go ahead and post my choice now...decisions decisions lol

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
So as soon as someone drafts, the clock starts for the next person to draft.

I think "drafts" means us picking them and then Reag confirming our pick. So no, to be on the safe side.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Well in that case i will make my pick as soon as i get up tomorrow!..err..today! oh you know what i mean lol, because for me its quite late and i need to go to sleep!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Chad Gable is actually a really good choice considering the fact he seems to be getting some kind of push.

Sooo.. should i wait for reagmaster or go ahead and post my choice now...decisions decisions lol
For future reference, you don't have to wait for me, you can make your pick. I'll confirm the picks when I get online. I'll add two hours to the timer just because that is on me.
[automerge]1569414035[/automerge]
I think "drafts" means us picking them and then Reag confirming our pick. So no, to be on the safe side.
strange that you would say considering by that logic, Seth's first pick hasn't been confirmed by me because you were the one that tagged the next competitor. Someone's playing risky.

Last edited:
  • Wow

DualShock

Jobber
Reaction score
My suggestion to make it faster, since everybody has made their first pick let's start with pick #2:
Instead of waiting for only one person to make his pick (because it's his turn) why not have everybody making their pick in random order (who's first online he picks first) until everybody has picked wrestler #2 and then start with round 3.
For example, I am number 4 on the list. Instead of having people who are number 5-12 on the list waiting for ages for their turn because I'm not online why not having everybody make their pick and then wait for just one guy to pick his wrestler, that would make the game faster.
Sometimes people are online for hours but it's not their turn and then when it's their turn they are not there (work, school, sleep).
Like I said, it's just a suggestion.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
My suggestion to make it faster, since everybody has made their first pick let's start with pick #2:
Instead of waiting for only one person to make his pick (because it's his turn) why not have everybody making their pick in random order (who's first online he picks first) until everybody has picked wrestler #2 and then start with round 3.
For example, I am number 4 on the list. Instead of having people who are number 5-12 on the list waiting for ages for their turn because I'm not online why not having everybody make their pick and then wait for just one guy to pick his wrestler, that would make the game faster.
Sometimes people are online for hours but it's not their turn and then when it's their turn they are not there (work, school, sleep).
Like I said, it's just a suggestion.
In theory, that's the point of the lists. You send Reag a list of say, 5-15 guys (for when one of your picks get taken, you still have enough left over), and your first pick from that list will be autopicked for you. This only works the way you're saying, however, if everyone sends a list. If I'm understanding it right, the way you are suggesting would give people who are online at the perfect time advantages over people who can't get on as much.

DualShock

Jobber
Reaction score
In theory, that's the point of the lists. You send Reag a list of say, 5-15 guys (for when one of your picks get taken, you still have enough left over), and your first pick from that list will be autopicked for you. This only works the way you're saying, however, if everyone sends a list. If I'm understanding it right, the way you are suggesting would give people who are online at the perfect time advantages over people who can't get on as much.
Actually that list didn't cross my mind. I am more for, who's first online and it's time for everybody to pick wrestler #3, the person who is first picks first, this will make the draft faster IMO than just wait for hours until the player who is supposed to pick is finally online.
Of course when it's round 3 and I am online and you are not I have the advantage but of course only for that round, I can't pick wrestler #4 until you and the rest of the players have also made the pick #3. I can't pick #4 until everybody has made their #3 pick

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Actually that list didn't cross my mind. I am more for, who's first online and it's time for everybody to pick wrestler #3, the person who is first picks first, this will make the draft faster IMO than just wait for hours until the player who is supposed to pick is finally online.
Of course when it's round 3 and I am online and you are not I have the advantage but of course only for that round, I can't pick wrestler #4 until you and the rest of the players have also made the pick #3. I can't pick #4 until everybody has made their #3 pick
That's what I mean, though. It's an unfair advantage (and trust me, I'm almost always on in some way, so if anyone would benefit from this, it'd be me). Like, I get what you're saying, but at the same time, it gives certain people too much advantage, and in reality, wouldn't save all that much time, because even if 10 of us make our picks instantly, we still have to wait on that 11th dude to get off work or wake up or whatever. If you or anyone else would like to speed things up, then sending a draft list is the best way to go about making that happen