Season One Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Damn I was going to pick Billie Kay...

Ok I am going to pick the Face That Runs The Place, The Phenomenal, A- *The lights in the arena go out, and this plays on the big screen*

I'M PICKING THE FIEND, BRAY WYATT

YOWIE WOWIE

Well.....damn.

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Shit, I was at work
Don't worry Jonny, it's about to get all sorts of awkward when Team Phenomenal and Team Baron Corbin don't get AJ and King Corbin xD (and IMO Fiend would've been a shit pick anyway since he only wrestles occasionally as of now. Random attacks don't get any points ;))

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Don't worry Jonny, it's about to get all sorts of awkward when Team Phenomenal and Team Baron Corbin don't get AJ and King Corbin xD (and IMO Fiend would've been a shit pick anyway since he only wrestles occasionally as of now. Random attacks don't get any points :emoji_wink:)
If he wins the belt he'd probably wrestle more. I kinda just wanted him for the memes anyway and I couldn't think of a team name so just went with my most recently watched YouTube video and it was his theme lol

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
If he wins the belt he'd probably wrestle more. I kinda just wanted him for the memes anyway and I couldn't think of a team name so just went with my most recently watched YouTube video and it was his theme lol
There's always the possibility of a trade after the draft.

Also, for everyone: yes, the 8 hour window may seem small, but having done these in the past, it's actually pretty reasonable and probably the best way to go. As it is, with 55 total picks to be made, if everyone exhausts their time limits, we're looking at not getting this thing started for another 11 days. And (@The Reagmaster correct me if I'm wrong) it's not too late for anyone to send in their top draft picks list, to avoid this from happening going forward :)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
There's always the possibility of a trade after the draft.

Also, for everyone: yes, the 8 hour window may seem small, but having done these in the past, it's actually pretty reasonable and probably the best way to go. As it is, with 55 total picks to be made, if everyone exhausts their time limits, we're looking at not getting this thing started for another 11 days. And (@The Reagmaster correct me if I'm wrong) it's not too late for anyone to send in their top draft picks list, to avoid this from happening going forward :emoji_slight_smile:
Yeah, I can still get lists. Literally anytime in the draft really.

Reactions: Death Walker

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm happy with the rules being broken and Nostradamus getting AJ (who I would have gone for if The Fiend wasn't available).

Lumping him with Billie seems really mean. When was the last time The IIconics even competed?

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold

Asses and Eights Select......
tumblr_pilhhjGxww1xn7nzzo3_250.gif

Rhea Ripley, NXT

Reactions: Jay-Ashley