Seaneth, Diablo, Flippy etc.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Nvm...you're stupider than you look. I guess you didn't get enough of a verbal beatdown the first time round, so you came back for seconds? Or better yet, you could go back to your little fucked up gay forum with those fags, and continue to spend the rest of your life posting in a spam thread that means nothing...with a bunch of noobs who will do anything to get attention? That place is a sinking ship kid. It sucks, full of noobs, numpties and fags. There's only a very small percentage of people on that forum that don't fit into that category, and I named most of em in this topic title.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Came back from seconds?? I wasn't trying to start a fight, I don't do that, unlike you. It's funny you can call that section of the forum nothing yet your the one who was whinging about how post count in it increased and incase you didn't notice, I posted in other sections aswell...Why the hell did you even post in that section when you don't even like it? and for your info, unlike you, I have a life, and unlike you I have real life friends. I have better things I can do than argue with blueberries like yourself.

Reaction score
Hang on...we talking about the asylum? Did you not notice when I came back last time, I commented on the fact (and quite a few people agreed with me) that it went way downhill in my absence? I mean, I was just there a second ago, and saw the threads in it now. Perfect justification for saying it sucks, its a shithole, you're a loser, and if you and "Tom" and co. love it so much, by all means, go back there and stay there. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. As I said to Kyle last night on MSN (the cool one, not the blueberry) - Theres only about 8, maybe ten people there that aren't complete fuckwits. You sir, do not fit in that category. So run on back to your little forum and play with your little friends, Killswitch (John), Ken (Fatty), and Crusty.

And as for the post count thing, that was because fuckwits like yourself who can't post, seem to think you're cool because you can make a 4000+ page thread full of spam. The pointless Thread was bad, your thread is worse. Anyone can post 1500 times saying Spam1, Spam 2 and so on. Maybe you would actually be a decnet poster if you put your mind to it and didn't waste time with that shit. And what better way to piss you off than take away that which you value most: your massive, spammed up post count?

And have a nice day.

:twocents:

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
So your saying you think because you think the asylum sucks means the forum sucks?

Go back there? I love PWN, but I will never leave IWF.

So run on back to your little forum and play with your little friends, Killswitch (John), Ken (Fatty), and Crusty.

Since when was I friends with rusty? I don't mind him, but I do think he is a downright n00b at times.

oh and I don't 'spam' because I think I am col, I spam because I am bored and feel like it, and if you actually had your ignorant eyes open you would see that I don't spam as much in the spam section as I used to, and I can be quite a decent poster when I want to..

Reaction score
Fair point. Didn't I say earlier that I thought you could be a decent poster, or was that someone else? Idk.

As for crusty, I picked him out of the group cause he's the first one that comes to mind. But what about Tom? or Ken, or whoever, it doesnt matter.

I said the forum sucks, not only because of the asylum, but also the lack of posting (read:quality posting) and the fact that it is overrun with noobs/assholes and blueberries etc. Yeah, thats enough reason for me. Look at the state of the asylum nowdays.

3lions

Reaction score
If it's so shit, leave that forum and erase it from your memory. Nobody here cares about it.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Hey Special Patrol Group....your mom suck a mean dick man,just to let you know

3lions

Reaction score
Because that's not childish at all.

Reaction score
If it's so shit, leave that forum and erase it from your memory. Nobody here cares about it.

<3

Hey Special Patrol Group....your mom suck a mean dick man,just to let you know

Who the fuck are you?....

Because that's not childish at all.
^That was the point

Care to tell us wtf you two are talking about? Or me, specifically?

Did we ever learn who the other 3 guys were?

They're from PWN and a bunch of other forums I was on, you wouldn't know 'em, they reg'd here the other day, but we ended up goin to a diff forum, and none of them posted here except Diablo. I think.