Seamus finally got his credibility boosting win....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Why don't you present me with a list, as I requested? The onus of proof is on you, as it was you that made the claim that he is great. I'm perfectly willing to accept that he is a great, given enough proof. I have yet to see such proof, and if you wish for your claim to be taken seriously, then you should do a better job of providing evidence for it.

MizMasta3000

Sheamus/Mcintyre/Escobar/Joe Hennig for the FCW championship

Sheamus vs Drew Mcintyre for the FCW title Early last year

Sheamus vs. Goldust

Sheamus vs. DH Smith vs. Sebastian Slater (No. 1 Contendership)

Sheamus vs Joe Hennig for the FCW title

Check those out brother

Axis

Will do, and I'll report back whether or not they're actually great matches.

Axis

K, what. Did you miss the part where I said great matches? I didn't say, "matches that happened and were sort of alright."

MizMasta3000

Well then Sheamus isnt for you. IMO those matches were great. He's still young and hasnt been around long enough and in time, he will prove himself more

Airfixx

^^^Didn't say "big", but it is without a doubt his most credible victory to date.

(This thread was made in response to the opinion, oft voiced around these parts, that he has zero credibility thanks to his booking.)