• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, Sept. 18, 2018: AJ Styles returns to SmackDown LIVE to battle Andrade “Cien” Almas

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Honestly Rusev vs Nakamura was damn good, they showed alot of chemistry with each other. It bums me to see English and Rusev break up nearly on the level of The Shield first time around or JeriKo for me. This could be a death sentence for English after this feud.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
What? It's their fault Hogan wasn't treated like a heel, Scott Hall relapsed and Nash couldn't walk two steps in a ring?
It's definitely their fault they lost both of the WrestleMania matches effectively weakening their image before any of that stuff was a problem. Scott Hall even says he was perfectly sober until the day they changed the finish on their Austin match.

Cwalker

Honestly Rusev vs Nakamura was damn good, they showed alot of chemistry with each other. It bums me to see English and Rusev break up nearly on the level of The Shield first time around or JeriKo for me. This could be a death sentence for English after this feud.
Going a little too far with The Shield comparison

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Aiden would be fine if WWE let him keep his intros for himself, but they won't.

Rusev will hurt a bit more because there's no Rusev Day without English.