• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLIVE thread, May 22, 2018: Bryan and Hardy clash in a battle with Money in the Bank implications

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
its not fair to make naomi compete right after her husband just lost.....another woman being punished by power mad Paige.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
The Club win over the Usos geez that is going to be a boring Match at MITB.
Said that when Gallows and Anderson debuted.....everyone was like "yay this is gonna be great"...like they never saw them in Japan.....and I was "and now everyone will learn that they're nothing but generic brawlers".

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Said that when Gallows and Anderson debuted.....everyone was like "yay this is gonna be great"...like they never saw them in Japan.....and I was "and now everyone will learn that they're nothing but generic brawlers".
This and honestly the way Rowan and Harper are being booked just makes me not interesting in a regular Tag Team Match with those two teams. I mean how can I get behind The Club when Rowan and Harper are beating down their opponents 70/30 during Matches these days theirs no story there to watch. Hopefully that changes at MITB and maybe the Usos get in as well.

Last edited:

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Sonya should of won that Match, give the girl a shot rather than Naomi who we know won't win shit and is a scrub on SD these days. WWE still made a mistake in having her win the Battle Royal at WM.