• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, May 15: Styles and Nakamura clash in battle with WWE Money in the Bank implications

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Seems silly to have a match to determine the next stipulation when the only reason we're having another match is to get a definitive winner. If someone wins this one, it should be over.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
IfAbsolution doesn't lead to a storyline where Sonya is in love with Mandy and Mandy strings her along for months giving her just a taste here and there so that Sonya will do her dirty work eventually culminating in a WM match where Sonya gets her revenge and tears Mandy's clothes off, then I don't even want to live in this stupid universe anymore.

HEEL Blazy

Oct 1, 2011
Macon, Ga
Joe for MITB!!!

Then when Roman finally beats Brock, Joe jumps to Raw and cashes in to beat him for the belt.

HEEL Blazy

Oct 1, 2011
Macon, Ga
IfAbsolution doesn't lead to a storyline where Sonya is in love with Mandy and Mandy strings her along for months giving her just a taste here and there so that Sonya will do her dirty work eventually culminating in a WM match where Sonya gets her revenge and tears Mandy's clothes off, then I don't even want to live in this stupid universe anymore.
Your first Mandy idea I can get behind.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Quit humming the heels theme you marks....it makes the office think the heel turn isnt working.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
So instead of having a match like this at Mania, GRR, and Backlash. ...they do it on a free show that loses viewers :nowords

Reactions: Cwalker

HEEL Blazy

Oct 1, 2011
Macon, Ga
Bruh why do you act like those are the only two options
Cause I don't see a problem with Paige making them prove their shit. If they are so good they shouldn't need each other's help. They also both got a chance to earn a spot in MITB. Nothing wrong with that at all.