• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, April 3, 2018: Styles & Nakamura team up before WrestleMania showdown

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Dumb, but not as dumb since she still has the briefcase. And it's harder to judge when they out.

I still say she made the biggest mistake not cashing in the night Riott Squad totally destroyed her.
"Play my music".....gets stopped.....how many times?

Is dumb worse than idiotic? Because that's how this looks tbh.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
"Play my music".....gets stopped.....how many times?

Is dumb worse than idiotic? Because that's how this looks tbh.
Was there any cash-in that didn't have a music cue? Just for curiosity. I think that's more production deciding to play the music so the audience pops. But even going Kayfabe for a moment and saying she does decide to do that, she still has the briefcase. Mella officially becomes the one that looks worse here when Charlotte finally does learn and lets the bell ring and pins Mella during a cash-in. It's happened at least twice in this fashion with Charlotte and maybe a few time before this.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
one of "America's biggest celebrities" is Celine Dion :nowords
I guess it would depend on how big a sample size you're talking and if your objection is because she's Canadian, she still had a huge celebrity standing in the states as well.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
I guess it would depend on how big a sample size you're talking and if your objection is because she's Canadian, she still had a huge celebrity standing in the states as well.
Thars like saying....America's own. ....Rusev!!!