• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread: April 10, 2018: How will AJ Styles respond following Shinsuke Nakamura’s betrayal?

Drew

It's about time someone debuts fuck me. Iconic Duo I saw in NXT, not really a fan of either lady, but their Mean Girls gimmick will get over fast on Smackdown no doubt. Plus I love a Women with a accent.

So what does this mean? You’re basing whether or not you like someone if you see them in NXT?

Iconic Duo is okay. Not exactly a big get imo. You should feel about them the same you felt about Nattie/Naomi.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
This is a schtick right? Like no one else matters but your girl Kairi? Jeez man.

And icons have entered the arena.

No you said that not me. It is what they are, it's Laycool with a different lens on it man. I saw their Matches in NXT and none of their Matches alone were all that great in my opinion.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Mella gonna bring the women's title down
n6mZstZ.gif

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Carmella is Women's Champion

Well at least it made sense the way it was done, Charlotte will get it back in a few months. She'll have to deal with Iconic Duo and Charlotte to keep that title odds are, she's not going to have it long lol.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I called this immediately after Charlotte retained yesterday! The only reason for Charlotte to retain was if Carmella as cashing in tonight. I knew she had to tonight. Especially after seeing The Iconic Duo come out I knew it was now.