• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLIVE Discussion Thread, May 23, 2017: New WWE Champion Jinder Mahal to throw Punjabi Celebration

Crippler

Prove me wrong
So, do they feud now?
i think you can stretch this out for another month, Fashion Feds just have to so something that pisses the uso's off to the edge that they want to defend the title one last time against them. Or Shane can give them a title match, just for the sake of it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
i think you can stretch this out for another month, Fashion Feds just have to so something that pisses the uso's off to the edge that they want to defend the title one last time against them. Or Shane can give them a title match, just for the sake of it.
Well if they get another and lose, they surely feuding.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'd have Breezango cause a few distractions in Uso matches over the next few weeks.

Sabretooth

Probably gonna do some shit where they piss off the Usos enough that it leads to one final match where if Breezango loses they can't get another rematch