• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE discussion, March 6, 2018: Styles dukes it out with The Showoff

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Oh look it's the MITB winner Carmella. Who is she again?

Yeah I took a shot at her, she was a waste of giving the MITB Contract to in my opinion.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Oh look it's the MITB winner Carmella. Who is she again?

Yeah I took a shot at her, she was a waste of giving the MITB Contract to in my opinion.
Were you saying that for Edge? Took him like 11 months for the first ever cash in....damn....she ain't old or nothing.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I think what HoHo means by saying that is that she hasn't wrestled much lately, before this match she had only wrestled one match on TV since October.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Ref clearly says one minute. :beckylol

I'm a need her to stop fucking with her lips or I may have to hop off the hype train tbh.....she looking like she having peanut allergies nowadays.
That I don't disagree with. Chicks need to stop messing with their faces when they're fine.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Were you saying that for Edge? Took him like 11 months for the first ever cash in....damn....she ain't old or nothing.

What the difference between Edge and Carmella is that Edge had momentum and the role and opportunities he was given he rolled with them. Carmella has done nothing and WWE is partly to blame about this but to me her having it has done nothing for her and hasn't made her a talent to watch on SD. I think people are too into her Outfit and throwing under the rug the problem going on with her lol.