SD gets screwed again. SPOILERS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
Its not just b/c he's going to Raw that he is done commentating people. Even if he stayed on SD to wrestle, he still wouldnt be commentating.

But I dont think he needed to go to Raw full time. Just bring Jericho over to SD.

Smackdown is not Jericho haha. They just brought Y2J back as this major savior of the WWE and all this stuff so it wouldn't make much sense to me to put him on the B show. Ship Lashley's worthless ass over to SD!, Raw doesn't need him and the less I have to see/hear Lashley the better.

The Rated R CMStar

It isn't a blow for SD, but SD does need another main eventer, and people say on JBL the one, thanks to his tension with Taker and Batista, but now, he returns and over populates Raw.
Lol, SD even lost Drew Mcyintire(or something) during the weekend to Raw.

WWE is just laying on the SD/ECW talent exchange, and the fact that they can easily push an ECW youngster to SD main event. Altough I am very curious where SD will go once the Edge/Taker ends, as we have already seen Batista/Edge and Batista/Taker.