SD! 30/8 Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The Iron Clad thing was funny, yeah. For a year the guy has this contract that you can't screw with at all and they just say "yeah HHH can do whatever he wants with him anyway" so haha. The one little thing that showed long-term continuity just got screwed with

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Now...Good show but, no Christian? The hell? :(

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Was actually pretty good. I like how everything tied in with the main storyline. It was a pretty consistent episode tonight.

Show needs to tone down the anger/butthutt expressions a bit, though. All D-Bry is getting is a power bomb and an RKO, which happens ALL the time. What makes this time any different than other time? It's not like they're ripping D-Bry's limbs off, lmfao. So idk why Show is as butthurt about this shit as he is. Yeah, I realize he's angry about the shit that's happening but the dude looked like he was about to burst into tears tonight, lmao.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I hate how they always have to make Big Show a pussy when he's a baby face. He nearly cried when Shane McMahon told him in 2000 that no one cared about him, he practically begged Laurantis with tears in his eyes when he was being fired last year and now he's making comical angry faces and tearing up just because he can't assist someone when they're getting beat down. He was even afraid to step forward at the beginning when HHH told him to walk over closer to him.

If I were he, I'd take at least a little guilty pleasure in seeing Daniel Bryan get whooped. Bryan IS the same motherfucker who cashed in on him and caused him to have the shortest world title reign in history.

Reactions: Swift

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I hate how they always have to make Big Show a pussy when he's a baby face. He nearly cried when Shane McMahon told him in 2000 that no one cared about him, he practically begged Laurantis with tears in his eyes when he was being fired last year and now he's making comical angry faces and tearing up just because he can't assist someone when they're getting beat down. He was even afraid to step forward at the beginning when HHH told him to walk over closer to him.

If I were he, I'd take at least a little guilty pleasure in seeing Daniel Bryan get whooped. Bryan IS the same motherfucker who cashed in on him and caused him to have the shortest world title reign in history.

Shorter than Bryan's most recent one? I never saw that match. :( The times have got to be close though?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Shorter than Bryan's most recent one? I never saw that match. :( The times have got to be close though?

Yeah. The Big Show WHC reign lasted about 45 seconds (TLC 2011) and Bryan's recent WWE Title reign lasted at least a good two or three minutes before Orton cashed in. Kinda ironic that the two shortest world title reigns in history are held by the two giants of the wrestling industry - Big Show and Andre The Giant. Andre himself only held the WWF Title for about a minute before trying to "sell" it to Dibiase in 1988.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I guess they just really like Show's acting skills, namely the crying.