S'cuse me.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

For Lady Hotrod,

IMG_9854.jpg

Qwake

lmao! Oh fuck, why did you go through so much trouble to get her that?
:smh

Axis

lmao! Oh fuck, why did you go through so much trouble to get her that?
:smh

No trouble at all. It had been posted on another forum that I post at just the other day. Plus I have an e-crush on her, because the internet is serious.

the dark knight

...While i sit in a corner chuckling heartily at what is seemingly the disentigration of the IWF community into 1,000,001 fueds. Seriously...

You guys watch too much wrestling....

Discuss.
thats what i tell those douchebags who keep saying flaming should be taken out of the forum. wtf are you people talkin about? wrestling's about fighting, feuding, etc.

you know whats more Blue? no "bad words" in e-fed roleplays.:nonono:

I watch RAW for CM Punk because I don't want to miss the day when someone finally holds his tights low enough that I get to see my beloved's asscrack.

I don't watch SD as much because I'm sick of the whole Edge/Vickie bullshit.

I watch TNA sometimes but it's boring and shitty as of late.
1) i feel you. at some points i only watched raw waiting for nip slip from trish.
2) according to kaedon, smackdown is doing its job. cuz the heel these days has to be so annoying, he/she should drive fans away frm the shows.
3) just cuz they were 3 points
I watch lots of wrestling, and I'm proud of it
proud? you're shitting me

oh and i do watch wrestling. i used to watch A LOT but not anymore. not since the cena-batista WM.

i only watch raw now...i only watched 2 smackdowns in the last 3 or 4 months thanks to triple h. and its still fucking boring.