S'cuse me.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

...While i sit in a corner chuckling heartily at what is seemingly the disentigration of the IWF community into 1,000,001 fueds. Seriously...

You guys watch too much wrestling....

Discuss.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I watch hardly any wrestling, if it wasn't for BTB, GFX and HIAT, I probabbly wouldn't be here. The wrestling disscusions are good still.

MikeRaw

*Waits for everyone to jump in and say they dont watch wrestling*

But really, Rose, why are you here then? Cause gfx and btb all focus on wrestling as well.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Yeah but they are fun, making and looking at GFX competitons, BTB is fun. Wrestling disscusions are fun too but not as much, I think I didn't phrase my post earlier better.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I watch a shit load of wrestling. Is it too much? IMO, no.

Airfixx

But what if you don't watch much wrestling these days?

Then you must just be a really annoying person that get's into arguments all the time... ;o]

...Or maybe a bizzare, voyeuristic penchant for wrestling fans having petty arguments.

I think I may watch too much, but back in the day I did get Titan to errect micro-titantrons on the inside of my eyelids so that I'm bombarded with WWE programming even when I'm asleep......

monkeystyle

Reaction score
remove the words "wrestling fans" and you pretty much nailed it with the latter statement.

Airfixx

LOL ...fair 'nuff!

I think I'm just a little jealous as I don't seem to have a nemesis.

LadyHotrod

I watch RAW for CM Punk because I don't want to miss the day when someone finally holds his tights low enough that I get to see my beloved's asscrack.

I don't watch SD as much because I'm sick of the whole Edge/Vickie bullshit.

I watch TNA sometimes but it's boring and shitty as of late.

Soulpower

You guys watch too much wrestling

Actually, I haven't been watching enough as of late :(

I watch RAW for CM Punk because I don't want to miss the day when someone finally holds his tights low enough that I get to see my beloved's asscrack.

For what its worth, he did pull down his tights once in a match to moon the crowd... Not a pretty sight, to say the least.

Soulpower

1. WHEN WAS THIS???

Between 02 and 04

2. Is it on YouTube?

Not sure. If it was, chances are that it was taken down.