SCSA's wife shoots on WWE, Kennedy Defends WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
this aired about 30 minutes ago on Inside Edition (go figure)

i dont have the exact interview yet but till i get it ill sum up what she said. basicly she said that SCSA took steroids, steroids are killing everyone, steroids is what makes everyone in the WWE so angry, if someone doesnt stop steroids in the WWE, everyone in the WWE will die :p yeah.

BUT.... The Great One, Mr. Kennedy, has defended WWE in an Interview with Joel and Simon of WrestleCast. if you have iTunes CLICK HERE to listen to the Interview (youll have to download it). if you dont have iTunes.... i should have it on YouTube with the next day or so... if not in a few hours.

EDIT! YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE MR. KENNEDY INTERVIEW TO YOUR COMPUTER BY CLICKING HERE!!

-----------------------------------
thoughts?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Sure thing Deborah, and that's why 99.999999% of the world's body builders have gone nuts and went on a killing sprre, right?

What a twat.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Is Deborah on crack?,or is she just the Ex-wife,that Was Abused by a Steroid User who now crys WOLF.

Reaction score
she is trying to get some free publicity for herself,she'll soon publish a book where she tells all on the dark side of wrestling.She's cunning:)and has nice puppies:drool:no wonder austin fell for her.

reaction

Reaction score
LOL!! Debra is a twat thanks to the wellness program nearly every1 is off steroids

Soulpower

*Glass Shatters*

Debra:O_O

Debra is just doing what she can to get some airtime on tv.... Just like Johnny B, Badd >_>

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
That was a good interview. He tells it like it is. He said himself that he took steriods before but now stopped because he doesn't need them. He also talked about Benoit and his problems. It's a really good listen.