Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Has Jeff claimed?

I may likely be, being very daft but just can't remember

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Just read day post but yeah Wang probably shouldn't have joined the thread if he was gonna be that inactive. I don't like losin' a role like that though.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He is president

There is no way that in a smark game that there is no scum between a president who orders two players who both have to agree to shoot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What did I say that was that bad? It's a fact haza and brad choose yes or no. I'd probbaly shoot for POE, but it's really up to them. I trust their judgement.

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
There is no way that in a smark game that there is no scum between a president who orders two players who both have to agree to shoot.

If i'm gonna vote Jeff that wont be why. The only problem I have with Jeff is Barry preventing the mislynch of myself and Brad. Jeff has been fine on play and favored lynching Brew over Wang which was on me.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'd bet my life one of you two are scum, and 99% less likely you than Jeff

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd bet my life one of you two are scum, and 99% less likely you than Jeff

Nah i'm pretty set on my scum team and Jeff ain't part of it.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Read about our characters. I did that on wiki which gave me some ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
What did I say that was that bad? It's a fact haza and brad choose yes or no. I'd probbaly shoot for POE, but it's really up to them. I trust their judgement.

Jeff if you were me and thought the target given was town would you shoot anyway for PoE purposes?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Who played the WF game with GFK as scum...

The man was kamikaze from the get go, if he flips scum this game we will look back and be like how the f did we not see this a mile off when he came in and 'exposed' two players in one day

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Sounds like a "Ghost Face Killa" Killer

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sorry for the flip-flopping just really trying to figure this out and i'm going back and forth reading the thread.

I'm leaning towards option 2 of my scum team possibilities earlier with Christo, GFK and Lethal being the scum team.

It explains the confusion around Brew and Wang if GFK is making up that Brew was the only visitor. He probably BG'd but Sky was strong manned anyway.

Lethal has been scum MO according to Jeff and I absolutely have no problem following that as Lethal has done nothing to convince me he is town

Christo probably leading this team tbh and could have easily told Barry to save me/brad to A) make Jeff look bad on Barry's flip and B) make Barry look good on my/brad's flip. His vote on Wang because he was 'following me' was kinda weak but I expect him to come and vote for Brew now being all like "shouldn't have listened to raik and gone with brew"

Fuck if, if i'm wrong, i'm wrong. Wanted to get this all out before night is posted though. Bookmark it for later, i'm having fun this game

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Sorry for the flip-flopping just really trying to figure this out and i'm going back and forth reading the thread.

I'm leaning towards option 2 of my scum team possibilities earlier with Christo, GFK and Lethal being the scum team.

It explains the confusion around Brew and Wang if GFK is making up that Brew was the only visitor. He probably BG'd but Sky was strong manned anyway.

Lethal has been scum MO according to Jeff and I absolutely have no problem following that as Lethal has done nothing to convince me he is town

Christo probably leading this team tbh and could have easily told Barry to save me/brad to A) make Jeff look bad on Barry's flip and B) make Barry look good on my/brad's flip. His vote on Wang because he was 'following me' was kinda weak but I expect him to come and vote for Brew now being all like "shouldn't have listened to raik and gone with brew"

Fuck if, if i'm wrong, i'm wrong. Wanted to get this all out before night is posted though. Bookmark it for later, i'm having fun this game

You said if you were wrong about Wang, you'd explain everything.

Now you're yet again saying "fuck it, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong" on another potential mislynch? :deandre