• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

RDK

All glory to God
That's a 2 shot town cop and a 2 shot town tracker now confirmed, are we buying that Steve is 2 shot town watcher?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
^ probably not. but i guess its technically possible. ill see whats up after night flips. but currently i can garantee scum within:

lethal
steve
bray
EV

RDK

All glory to God
2. Holy Foley - VT - town lean
5. Home Malone - town lean need claim
6. GFK - watcher claim - town lean but weary of third investigative role
7. Brew-Dolph - BG- scum lean - scum if GFK is town, town if GFK is scum
8. E-V - loved, town lean
9. Raidokken - twin, town
10. Jeffatron - odd day pres/odd day hated, town lean
12. LethalWeapon - jailkeeper, town if Brew is scum, scum if Brew is town
13. Bradatar of David- twin, town
14. Chr1st0 - scum lean, sheeped vote, no claim, no real thoughts, other people have scum leaned on play

Based on this i'd land on a scum team of: Christo, Brew, Barry, E-V OR Christo, Lethal, GFK, Barry

Jeff is my wildcard but happy to play him town for now

RDK

All glory to God
Either way, Brew dying tonight tells us a lot

And well, if he doesn't die...

That should tell you all a lot too

Chr1st0

Raik why do you think steve is likely town? Were you not saying that either him or wang are scum?

Yes I have been not so active this game. Well christmas time and other issues that I won't get into.

RDK

All glory to God
Raik why do you think steve is likely town? Were you not saying that either him or wang are scum?

Yes I have been not so active this game. Well christmas time and other issues that I won't get into.

Huh? I just put him on one of my two possible scum teams

But also I find it hard to believe he would make up info that would inevitably see him lynched if both Brew and Wang flipped town. 1/2 has now.

Chr1st0

I only read you have him town lean.

Thanks jeff, its nothing major, just many small little things all building up which gives me less time