• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I wanna hear from Wang & Lethal Weapon other then the fact early on I trusted Brad and Raid cuz I think ik who they are.

Shawn as a 2 time save I could buy but if i u saved sky how she die

RDK

All glory to God
ty

Thought's on EV? that seemed like a lot of things that were already said. not that Im expecting some revelations or anything, but you would think his own role may give him some sort of insight, which I have gotten none of so far.

I'd like his claim. Unless Christo is scum and can help him I feel like if he is scum his fake will entirely give him away

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I wanna hear from Wang & Lethal Weapon other then the fact early on I trusted Brad and Raid cuz I think ik who they are.

Shawn as a 2 time save I could buy but if i u saved sky how she die

as I said, if he is in fact the BG, we can confirm scum team has either a strongman, a bus driver, or both.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I'm going to say scum team is more likely to have a strongman than bus driver, unless they are inexperienced. with a bus driver they could of set up a mislynch with sky's results as opposed to killing her outright. food for thought.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I say this because knowing Sky, she is smart enough to use the cop shot on wang last night. which means they could of easily swapped wang with a town person to save him, and set up the watcher mislynch.

again, this is all usage spec, and I'm thinking out loud here.