• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Sky, think about why scum blocked you and why it made sense to block you to make me suspect, if you're really what you say you are.

Would it not make sense, after all the pressure I got yesterday, that scum would block you to put even more suspicion on me?

Well it's either she got blocked, proven by the tracker, or shes lying. If barry is scum, we can try to protect sky tn

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I mean it's just the way it is. So realistically you shouldn't be voting Barry if you know yourself to be town. So are you bussing your teammate?

Your the only person who thinks this though, and we've been through it ad nauseam. I think either Barry or Sky are scum. Doubt they are alligned. Also I'm not going to answer your obviously loaded question lol

RDK

All glory to God
Your the only person who thinks this though, and we've been through it ad nauseam. I think either Barry or Sky are scum. Doubt they are alligned. Also I'm not going to answer your obviously loaded question lol

Okay so let me put it this way and see if you have an answer for me.

You're voting Barry with the hope he flips scum. So let's say he does flip scum...

What was his scum motivation then for stopping a double mislynch on day one?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Okay so let me put it this way and see if you have an answer for me.

You're voting Barry with the hope he flips scum. So let's say he does flip scum...

What was his scum motivation then for stopping a double mislynch on day one?

I mean other than it's barry, i'm not sure. I do find it strange coming from you as you had a giant fucking hard on for voting barry yesterday, now all of a sudden you're suspicious.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Like on play i'd rather lynch sky, no question but as you said yourself yesterday, vt<cop so unless we just dont care at all for sky's claim, its the chlice to make

RDK

All glory to God
I mean other than it's barry, i'm not sure. I do find it strange coming from you as you had a giant fucking hard on for voting barry yesterday, now all of a sudden you're suspicious.

So your answer is, "other than it's barry, i'm not sure"

Noted

RDK

All glory to God
Should probably just get this over with eh

Jeff gonna look scummy regardless of flip here but lets get a few more pieces of the puzzle

Official hammer vote: Barry