Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Well I was talking about Christo but the same applies to you actually. Except this isn't the first time you're tunneling Skybox, whereas Christo really should be doing better.

I was reading back and then the forum shit the bed. I also threw suspicion at you too :draper2

I mean its pretty obvious I was catching up with the game and you directed a post at me and I responded and now you are saying that I am just tunnelling skybox... Tweets you need to make your goal of getting me killed a bit less transparent.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
What if Barry/Raid/Brad were all scum lol I give you props.

IDK why KIF is being looked at tbh I can see Christo being worth looking at but at same time im always wondering bout people leading when unconfirmed.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I said what I said. :armfold

Do you know what alignment you are?

So basically if barry is legit a lie detector than haza, brad and jeff are all confirmed town. If barry is scum then they are all still probably town with a side of indy possibility. Right now I would probably lynch anyone outside of those names. Tweets and sky have been pushing those even still with the mason and then lover claim. I would look at both of them toDay

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Change vote

Official Vote: Sky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So here are some early thoughts

Brad wagon:
- Strange Barry vote change from Brad to KIF. The didn't seem to be anything particularly wrong with KIFs vote, so idk what this was about.
- Barry also said Brad is likely town in the middle of that wagon despite voting for him moments before that
- Barry actually softed the lie detector way in advance of using it so that's a plus
- Christo in the middle of all this no-sells the wagon and votes Skybox
- Raik liked a post of mine where I said I think Brad is scum because he knows that scum can message each other, and he also said I have a good point there. He actually waited a fair while until even hinting that they were Lovers. Would he act this way if they were actually Masons/Lovers with each other? -- Raik please answer this, what were you thinking?
- KIF with a number of posts piping in from the sidelines but not actually saying anything, looks like alibi activity to me

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Brad wagon:
- Strange Barry vote change from Brad to KIF. The didn't seem to be anything particularly wrong with KIFs vote, so idk what this was about.
- Barry also said Brad is likely town in the middle of that wagon despite voting for him moments before that
- Barry actually softed the lie detector way in advance of using it so that's a plus
- Raik liked a post of mine where I said I think Brad is scum because he knows that scum can message each other, and he also said I have a good point there. He actually waited a fair while until even hinting that they were Lovers. Would he act this way if they were actually Masons/Lovers with each other? -- Raik please answer this, what were you thinking?
- KIF with a number of posts piping in from the sidelines but not actually saying anything, looks like alibi activity to me

As I've explained, it was more KIF nonchalantly jumping on the wagon without anything really to say that is why I voted for KIF.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Are we lynching anyone today? Looked like we had a chance with Barry, which would have made a lot of sense (effectively a VT if legit, could confirm the Brad/Haza duo, or more probably scum) but everyone seems to have scattered

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote barry

Let's see what's up

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Brad wagon:

Wanted to keep my distance with him for as long as possible in the hope he didnt shit the bed and become the direction

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Change vote

Vote Barry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If anyone thinks they can get enough people to jump aboard another wagon feel free to try but otherwise a vote other than Barry is a vote for a no lynch the way this is going

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I kinda laid out why I don't wanna lynch Barry but if you're that determined, not much else I can do

unvote
vote Barry