• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

RDK

All glory to God
I mean the fact that Haza and Brad wanna lynch Barry after he confirmed them tells me they're not co-scum. If Barry is town and they're scum, he would've caught scum. If Barry is scum and they're town, Barry just confirmed a pair of town Lovers for no upside to his team. Makes no sense whatsoever, barring indy shenanigans I see town/town.

Come on bro you're not listening to me.

The upside to his team is that he OR a scum teammate IS THE PRESIDENT THAT IS FEEDING ME AND BRAD KILLS

Those are guaranteed town kills for scum if we choose to carry out the assassination. On top of the other kills they have.

THAT is why they want to keep us alive. When we die they lose those assassinations.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
What did I miss so I don't gotta read everythin'? I have a great vocabulary but I can't read many words.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Give me your update, Tweet. Raiden doesn't help stupid people.

We're not sure whom to lynch rn. Many seem to wanna lynch Barry but I've laid out why it makes no sense for Barry to be scum. I've cleared a number of people who in my mind are very likely town and now apparently have to make a case on whom to lynch.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Also Barry being the President seems to be kinda uh... unlikely if... if I read the thread correctly...?

Like you talk as if it's set in stone that the President is non-town, do you have anything to back this up or is that just your take on things?